tools
    You get one on every forum...... Smh

Posted via Android Central App
    benhmadison likes this.
    11-19-2013 09:26 PM
    One what?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    11-19-2013 09:41 PM
    Sigh.. First of all when did i ever suggest someone was "sick"? Second i dont give a rats potuti how many phones or how much money one has. Thats other peoples business.. Who cares. My point was pertaining to the concern from the op about a phone that he probably wont keep long anyway. Its just my opinion. If I'm gonna buy a phone every other month, money or resources arent an issue so i would just buy it based on all the info already out there as well as several exact same threads started. Didnt see the point of starting yet another repetitive thread. In other words buying this device is not as critical as someone intending on keeping it a long time.. With or without being a "slave". Good one btw. Oh and all this "regulars" vs others like youre all in cahoots is hilarious. Who... Gives a shyt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Why bother to comment if you believe the thread wasn't necessary to begin with?

Sent from my Nexus 5
    11-19-2013 10:23 PM
    The Sprint Moto X has an unlockable bootloader. I told you previously when you were swearing up and down that you would never get another Motorola phone. That has been well known. AT&T and Verizon Moto Xs have the encrypted bootloader. Remember? You were swearing left and right that Motorola had not changed when it came to updates. Ready to admit you're wrong?

I don't believe I was swearing that I would never get another Moto, I think I said that I have a great deal of distrust for them, and don't want to reward their perfidy by replacing my Photon with a new Moto. I still have a lot of distrust for them -- if I didn't, I wouldn't be wrestling with which phone to buy. The Moto X appears to be the ONLY current Android phone small enough for me to hold comfortably that both works for LTE in the US and also can be used internationally. And spec-wise, it is more than powerful enough for my needs. I'd just buy the thing if Motorola hadn't burned me.

But thank you for refreshing the information re an unlockable bootloader.
    I don't know what it means to have an "encrypted" bootloader. But I guess I don't want to migrate to either Verizon or AT&T, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyhow, I am really bummed that I can't get the Samsung Mini, which looked perfect. Sprint doesn't list the ! mini among its international options, either. (I don't know if they carry it at all.) So I'm looking at the Nexus, the Moto X, and the full-sized S4. The Nexus and the S4 are both larger than I want -- enough larger for that to be a serious problem. But they aren't Motorola, and are or can be unlocked.
    11-20-2013 12:39 AM
    Yeah I had the same problem deciding w between the S4 and the X and I really like the size of the X it really is a perfect size and the smoothness of the almost stock android makes the phone super fast compared to all the bloatware on the S4

11-20-2013 06:44 AM
    Get Nexus 5 and keep Moto X and make a comparison review! =)
    11-20-2013 07:18 AM
    Get Nexus 5 and keep Moto X and make a comparison review! =)
    Boom

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X
    11-20-2013 07:39 AM
    Nice rig! Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X
    What do you think of Q10, btw?
    11-20-2013 08:18 AM
    Just my opinion here, but if I were constantly on the road and/or could give a rat's *** that people thought I was weird talking to my phone, I wouldn't hesitate to get a Moto X.
    11-20-2013 08:28 AM
    Nice rig! Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X
    What do you think of Q10, btw?
    I loved it it's an awesome phone but I can't live without the Android system

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X
    11-20-2013 09:24 AM
    I don't know if you read my post or just went with the title, it does say I READ Jerry's Vs...... And I also find that the AC forums tend to be not so biased, and as for picking one up in a store obviously I would before buying one, but picking it up in the store is not the same as hearing from people that use the device daily, trust me, I've had over 20 phones since June 1st and the Moto X is one I didn't try, this is why I ask for opinions, as I've never had this issue before where I cannot make a decision

Anyways guys thanks for all your advice, Im still scratching my head and may use both for a week or two

If you've had that many phones since June 1st, you'll get rid of it in 2 weeks either way. I say go with the Nexus 5 although I also love the Moto X. I just have grown tired of the non-Nexus devices. Although the X would be my second choice for sure.
    Ry likes this.
    11-20-2013 11:42 AM
    Sheesh looks like someone has a possum up their **** today.
    11-20-2013 12:02 PM
87 ... 234