KitKat Comes to Moto X First on Verizon Wireless (140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Motorola's Official Blog: KitKat Comes to Moto X First on Verizon Wireless

140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US

Last edited:

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: KitKat Comes to Moto X First on Verizon Wireless (140.45.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US)

Paybacks to ATT customers for getting Motomaker first? :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I can make videos in the Google+ Photos now.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

I have no idea if the picture I posted is real or not. Someone on g+ was complaining about not getting 4.4 on their N7 which someone posted that picture.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: KitKat Comes to Moto X First on Verizon Wireless (140.45.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US)

Paybacks to ATT customers for getting Motomaker first? :/

Now Verizon has a KitKat phone.

AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint all have the Nexus 5.

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Hit the system update checker twice and BAM. Downloading now. Ridiculous. Unfortunately Im at work on their ridiculously slow wifi. This might take forrreevvverrr.. Cant.. wait.......

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Now Verizon has a KitKat phone.

AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint all have the Nexus 5.
Well I just ordered my ATT moto Sunday. I hope its coming soon! I would imagine there isnt too many hurdles .

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Att better start rolling theirs out soon. No excuse. This is also great for anyone using the whole "I want nexus 5 cause I want the newest os" argument lol.

Posted via Android Central App

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

I didn't really need anymore things to help my argument of the Moto X being a better phone than the Nexus 5, but I'm also not going to turn it down, either. Extremely impressive turnaround time for Motorola. Kudos to all involved. I look forward to seeing how this thing improves in general performance and battery life as a result of 4.4.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Att better start rolling theirs out soon. No excuse. This is also great for anyone using the whole "I want nexus 5 cause I want the newest os" argument lol.

lol

Ualrdynodo

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
No new phone icon? No new app drawer icon? No new app drawer? This seems kind of like a half baked Frankenstein of 4.3 and 4.4.

Kamron Erani

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
all those are part of GEL or nexus 5 exclusive's ..
does anyone know if google will release all these exclusive's to other devices running 4.4
it's not that it looks amazing, but the mere functionality of it surprises me as to why they would deprive it from aosp.

I don't need 5 home screens.... i need 3, is that too much to ask for? looks like i'm sticking with nova launcher...

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
agreed really strange that nexus is diverging from aosp and holding up features ..it started with photospere on jelly bean

does anyone know if google will release all these exclusive's to other devices running 4.4
it's not that it looks amazing, but the mere functionality of it surprises me as to why they would deprive it from aosp.

I don't need 5 home screens.... i need 3, is that too much to ask for? looks like i'm sticking with nova launcher...

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

There's a lot of talk about the GEL possibly being released to the play store. If that happens, you'll get everything the Nexus 5 has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty