Kit Kat update downloading now

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Million dollar question: Does Google Wallet (Touch pay) work on the Verizon Moto X now that it has KK. Google has said that all Kit Kat devices will have the ability to use Google Wallet including Touch to Pay.

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Million dollar question: Does Google Wallet (Touch pay) work on the Verizon Moto X now that it has KK. Google has said that all Kit Kat devices will have the ability to use Google Wallet including Touch to Pay.

I'll let you know in about 10 minutes.

myRT

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
What a day. A perfect ending for the work day. KitKat for the ride home. Downloading now and very excited

Posted via my MotoX

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Damnit, does it really have to optimize every single app? How are there 233 apps on my phone??

Edit: Done! Things seem to be working normally, a few icons are different. Don't see tap-to-pay option in Wallet... Is there something else I have to do?

readhpr

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Just about finished installing. Perfect activity while my students are taking a test! I've had this phone since Thursday, and already KitKat! Such an improvement over the update situation with my now retired GNex!

Pierce09

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Just about finished installing. Perfect activity while my students are taking a test! I've had this phone since Thursday, and already KitKat! Such an improvement over the update situation with my now retired GNex!

Same! I got the VZW Moto X on Friday and came from the VZW GNex. So awesome!