Best Buy $50 Gift card / Phone Freedom program

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So I ordered my Moto x directly through motomaker over the weekend using an upgrade on my Sprint line. Today I received an email from Best Buy with a code for a $50 gift card for doing an upgrade on my line.

I had forgotten about it but there was a sign up period early in the year where you gave your mobile number to Best Buy and if you upgrade through them sometime through the end of the year they gave you a $50 gift card. Best Buy Link

I had read that (at least for Sprint) motomaker actually uses Best Buys backend system for upgrades. Apparently, my order through motomaker triggered this and they sent me the GC.

Anyone else get the same?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered my Moto x directly through motomaker over the weekend using an upgrade on my Sprint line. Today I received an email from Best Buy with a code for a $50 gift card for doing an upgrade on my line.

I had forgotten about it but there was a sign up period early in the year where you gave your mobile number to Best Buy and if you upgrade through them sometime through the end of the year they gave you a $50 gift card. Best Buy Link

I had read that (at least for Sprint) motomaker actually uses Best Buys backend system for upgrades. Apparently, my order through motomaker triggered this and they sent me the GC.

Anyone else get the same?
what??? u lucky......