Woke up this morning to find my Facebook application mysteriously missing from my phone. I know I didn't uninstall it. Market indicated it was not installed on my device. It downloads just fine, but fails to install, instead throwing up this lovely little error:

"Unknown error code during application install -110"

... Okay then.

This happened for the first time early this morning, as previously mentioned, and persists even after I updated to Android 4.4. I have cleared my market data and cache. I have removed my Google account from my phone and added it back in again. Nothing has worked. Other apps install/update without any problems. Only Facebook is an issue.

Any ideas?
    11-19-2013 06:33 PM
    Woke up this morning to find my Facebook application mysteriously missing from my phone. I know I didn't uninstall it. Market indicated it was not installed on my device. It downloads just fine, but fails to install, instead throwing up this lovely little error:

... Okay then.

This happened for the first time early this morning, as previously mentioned, and persists even after I updated to Android 4.4. I have cleared my market data and cache. I have removed my Google account from my phone and added it back in again. Nothing has worked. Other apps install/update without any problems. Only Facebook is an issue.

Any ideas?
    Reset?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-19-2013 06:44 PM
    Reset?

Posted via Android Central App
    Not exactly an acceptable answer, especially when it's a stock device.

I'm also unable to install any Facebook .apk files (bypassing the market). Is there a way to clear the existing app data and cache on a stock device without having the app actually installed?
    11-19-2013 07:02 PM
    Not exactly an acceptable answer, especially when it's a stock device.

I'm also unable to install any Facebook .apk files (bypassing the market). Is there a way to clear the existing app data and cache on a stock device without having the app actually installed?
    i blame facebook.. r u on beta test mode???
    11-19-2013 07:28 PM
    i blame facebook.. r u on beta test mode???
    No.

edit: Did a factory reset anyways. Solved my problem, and it actually solved a low call volume bug that I had (see my other threads). So, globster2000, even though I still think that was a poor suggestion, that turned out to be an acceptable solution in this case. Though, make note, that's only because the phone is but a week old and I didn't need to back a ton of things up.
    11-19-2013 07:29 PM

... Okay then.

Any ideas?
    04-01-2014 10:50 AM
    I have problem , unknown error code during application install 110 , and also phone sd card still calculating already factory reset .. This is have a connection?
    03-02-2016 06:35 PM