Moto X - Google wallet update adds tap and pay to Moto X

sdorsey

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I got the update to Wallet last night and that allowed tap to pay. Haven't tried it yet, maybe during lunch today....

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I went to McDonald's tonight just try it. Worked perfect.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
McDonald's and Google Wallet are long time friends > I dont think I ever went into a McDonald's and have Google Wallet not work . :)

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh I was under the impression that Google wallet was already working for att and NFC devices. It doesn't? I just set up the app added money. Sorry I'm totally just discovering what this is..like today.lol I know pethetic

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've updated Google wallet but I can't get it to work. I've setup my account and it says that tap and pay is enabled. I'm not sure what's up with it. I uninstalled and reinstalled but with no success. Any suggestions?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've updated Google wallet but I can't get it to work. I've setup my account and it says that tap and pay is enabled. I'm not sure what's up with it. I uninstalled and reinstalled but with no success. Any suggestions?

since tap and pay is enabled what is it that you can't get it to work??

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't stand McDonald's, but it looks like all of the Rite Aids in my area have it. I don't really need anything at the drug store, but knowing me I'll probably have to try it out anyway.

Fareway stores recently implemented nfc payment, if you are in the midwest.

every time i tap and pay they are like "wow, thats cool, I have never seen anyone do that"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca