Verizon Logo Immediately Faded

samkast

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
My spearmint Moto X arrived 8 days ago, and my dad's cement Moto X arrived yesterday. When mine first arrived, I swear the Verizon logo was gray, but in the past week it seems to have rubbed down to a pinkish hue. I have not put this phone through any unusual wear and tear. I was wondering if this was normal, or if I should have them send me a new one. I like the phone too much for this to be a deal breaker.

It may be more pronounced in person than in the picture. It's very obvious in person.
Verizon Symbol.jpg

Alternatively, a method for completely removing the Verizon logo also works. :)

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, because under the Verizon Logo, mine has Model Info, "Assembled in the USA", and some other stuff. Yall's backs look different from others I've seen.

samkast

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
The FCC information is there, just raised slightly so it's not noticeable. The camera did not pick it up. But basically my question is for those who have ordered a customized Moto X, are you seeing similar wear or is this obviously defective?

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think I would give Motorola a call. It looks like it wasn't printed on there perfectly as it kinda looks smeared of sorts? Not like I want the Verizon logo on phone but I would at least want it to look nice if I'm stuck with it.

Posted via Android Central App

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
soooo....you want to exchange the phone bc the verizon logo is fading?
112255.jpg

and this is a problem with the phone because...?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7