WallPaper help?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Soooooo I GOT MY MOTO X TODAY. Love it. Feels much better than the one in the store. I havent even used it for that long and its so nice. Good job Moto.

Anyways. So I went to set a new wallpaper and it looks like in the KitKat update they got rid of the little crop thing. That was annoying yes sometimes. Though now the wallpaper is all bloated and didnt look as nice as on my Droid 4. Why did they do this? o.o

Also we need root fast. So much bloatware from Verizon. And I don't like that status bar. Can't win everything. :p

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Soooooo I GOT MY MOTO X TODAY. Love it. Feels much better than the one in the store. I havent even used it for that long and its so nice. Good job Moto.

Anyways. So I went to set a new wallpaper and it looks like in the KitKat update they got rid of the little crop thing. That was annoying yes sometimes. Though now the wallpaper is all bloated and didnt look as nice as on my Droid 4. Why did they do this? o.o

Also we need root fast. So much bloatware from Verizon. And I don't like that status bar. Can't win everything. :p

You can pinch to zoom the image in or out, and the wallpaper picker will give you a kind of preview of what it will look like

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Congrats. : )

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This change threw me off since I use a 1440x1280 all black image as my background.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is my favorite wallpaper cropper.I havent used it yet on Kit Kat tho.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...twistedapps.wallpaperwizardrii&token=OfeKczpo

sent from Moto X

I was going to suggest this same app. I love it.

This change threw me off since I use a 1440x1280 all black image as my background.

Why?
You can also use Nova Prime. It supports the transparent status bar and nav bar on 4.4.

Sent from my Moto X

Man, I usually don't use a launcher on devices this close to stock, but I may have to go back to Nova Prime. I do like that launcher a lot. Nova is the only launcher I ever liked enough to spring for the paid version of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan