Hey guys,

I think my Moto X has received the spirit of Reagan MacNeil. I will be using this phone when suddenly, at the press of a random 'submit' button or 'play' icon, the phone's speaker will start spewing an ear-splitting, revolting, electronic dddddddrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn, which sends me scrambling through radio stations, seeing whether or not Orson's at it again. I don't understand why my phone decides to loudly and randomly cackle at me for seconds on end. This will occur out of nowhere, yet it is prompted by touch. Whether my phone is suffering from battered childhood memories of Chinese assembly lines or just plain defunct I will never know. I do not wish to part with my Moto X, but if this is in incurable curse, I will have to adopt another. ...halp?

Very thanks. Much confused. Such Motorola.

Lunchbox
    11-24-2013 09:11 PM
    Speaker is defective. This happened to my first one.

I'd take it in for replacement or call Motorola. They replaced mine.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-24-2013 10:04 PM
    call motocare and see what they tell you. try to call from a line that isn't yours so they can troubleshoot the phone while on the call.
    11-24-2013 10:06 PM
    Hey guys,

I think my Moto X has received the spirit of Reagan MacNeil. I will be using this phone when suddenly, at the press of a random 'submit' button or 'play' icon, the phone's speaker will start spewing an ear-splitting, revolting, electronic dddddddrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn, which sends me scrambling through radio stations, seeing whether or not Orson's at it again. I don't understand why my phone decides to loudly and randomly cackle at me for seconds on end. This will occur out of nowhere, yet it is prompted by touch. Whether my phone is suffering from battered childhood memories of Chinese assembly lines or just plain defunct I will never know. I do not wish to part with my Moto X, but if this is in incurable curse, I will have to adopt another. ...halp?

Very thanks. Much confused. Such Motorola.

Lunchbox
    Do you have kitkat update?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-25-2013 02:39 AM