I searched this forum, didn't see any answer. Brand new Moto X owner. Why am I unable to find a way to sort all my contacts on the phone in last name, first name order? They're that way on Google, which is the contact list that the phone syncs with. I've looked everywhere and can't find out a way to do it. Ideas?
    11-24-2013 11:17 PM
    People, settings, view contact names, last name first

-Moto X-
    tonymhoffman likes this.
    11-24-2013 11:24 PM
    Actually it is "Settings > Sort list by > Last name".
    But they are both under 'Display Options'.

Posted via Android Central App
    Rocketsaucev2 likes this.
    11-25-2013 02:58 AM
    Thanks, but not finding it. Moto X, Verizon, KitKat. When I click the Phone icon, my Contacts automatically come up. I push "Menu" at lower left. I then push "Settings" The menu at the top says "call settings", and there is NOTHING in the list about Sort By. Nor anything in the list that has anything to do with Contacts. Please help, thanks.
    11-25-2013 10:31 AM
    Thanks, but not finding it. Moto X, Verizon, KitKat. When I click the Phone icon, my Contacts automatically come up. I push "Menu" at lower left. I then push "Settings" The menu at the top says "call settings", and there is NOTHING in the list about Sort By. Nor anything in the list that has anything to do with Contacts. Please help, thanks.
    Try clicking on the people icon in the app drawer ,then its settings>sort list by >-------------choose first or last name
    or view contacts names>-----------------choose first or last name
    11-25-2013 10:51 AM
    its on people app
    11-25-2013 11:09 AM
    Well, THANK YOU! to everyone on this thread that helped out. I'm in the computer services industry, and I spent probably an hour looking at where to find this......but I didn't think to look under "People". You folks are a lifesaver! THANKS!
    11-25-2013 01:14 PM