So can I return a customized Moto x?

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Definitely NOT because I dislike the phone but there was an article I read that said the wood backs will be available in the next coming weeks. After Thanksgiving. Don't get it wrong, I'll be buying one regardless but if I can return my existing one, I will. I've had mine for about 5 days.

Posted via Android Central App

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Definitely NOT because I dislike the phone but there was an article I read that said the wood backs will be available in the next coming weeks. After Thanksgiving Don't get it wrong, I'll be buying one regardless but if I can return my existing one, I will. I've had mine for about 5 days.

Yes you should have the typical 14 days to return your phone. But last I heard Wood backs were pushed to Jan/Feb. Who knows. Who nose.

Kamron Erani

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Definitely NOT because I dislike the phone but there was an article I read that said the wood backs will be available in the next coming weeks. After Thanksgiving. Don't get it wrong, I'll be buying one regardless but if I can return my existing one, I will. I've had mine for about 5 days.

Motorola handled my exchange like a boss. I live in california so I have 30 days to exchange, it was like 19 days in and I wanted a darker back color for that soft touch backing, called up moto said I would like to exchange my moto x for one of a different color, they sent me a pre-paid shipping label (The whole conversation took like 10 minutes), I went to fed-ex giving mine back at around 5pm on Monday, today (tuesday) at around 10am got another code, went ahead and made a new one and should expect it here on thursday! not to mention I got another $10 google play credit! Very satisfied with customer support and the ease of exchange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech