12-17-2013 11:38 PM
1,266 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Same. YAY! It feels like I'm finally going to have the real Moto X experience since I'll have one that I designed rather than the plain black one. Now I just need to find someone to buy my black phone. Hope it's not hard.
    I lined that up long before the Cyber deal. I'm basically paying $50 for the 32GB version (since I only have the 16GB black). I'm dang happy!
    12-05-2013 06:38 AM
    Motorola is going to credit me the difference for the full price X that went through on Monday morning so I do not need the code I registered for. If anyone wasn't able to get one, I will gladly pass it on. This is for someone who missed out. Not to buy another one to sell! Merry Xmas.
    alphabets, TBolt, dmark44 and 2 others like this.
    12-05-2013 07:23 AM
    Motorola is going to credit me the difference for the full price X that went through on Monday morning so I do not need the code I registered for. If anyone wasn't able to get one, I will gladly pass it on. This is for someone who missed out. Not to buy another one to sell! Merry Xmas.
    Would really appreciate the code dgravo. Please PM me if you are still willing to give away the code. Thanks!
    12-05-2013 07:50 AM
    Hoping to receive my X on Saturday, but have a feeling it will be Monday. I ordered on Wednesday night at 10:51 pm est and got my assembly email this morning at 9:06am est. If it somehow finishes being assembled today and ships this afternoon it may have a chance of reaching PA by Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.

And don't forget to claim your $10 Play store credit! Nice added bonus.
    12-05-2013 08:48 AM
    Decided to go green.....any opinions on accent? Thinking blue, orange, or purple?
    12-05-2013 08:49 AM
    I still haven't got an email with my code yet...
    12-05-2013 08:50 AM
    In the spirit of the upcoming holidays, I thought I'd do something nice and give away a $150 discount code. First PM gets it.

Please only PM me if you intend to use the code for yourself, not flip it on eBay. I could easily throw it up on eBay myself, but I'd rather give it to someone who actually needs it. Sure, I'll have no way of checking, but you know what they say about karma!
    alphabets and JoeNM84 like this.
    12-05-2013 08:57 AM
    Would really appreciate the code dgravo. Please PM me if you are still willing to give away the code. Thanks!
    Just PM'd let me know if you don't receive it. Enjoy the phone! Glad I could help someone out.
    12-05-2013 08:58 AM
    In the spirit of the upcoming holidays, I thought I'd do something nice and give away a $150 discount code. First PM gets it.

Please only PM me if you intend to use the code for yourself, not flip it on eBay. I could easily throw it up on eBay myself, but I'd rather give it to someone who actually needs it. Sure, I'll have no way of checking, but you know what they say about karma!
    pm coming since it seems Motorola is jacking with me
    12-05-2013 09:00 AM
    Hoping to receive my X on Saturday, but have a feeling it will be Monday. I ordered on Wednesday night at 10:51 pm est and got my assembly email this morning at 9:06am est. If it somehow finishes being assembled today and ships this afternoon it may have a chance of reaching PA by Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.

And don't forget to claim your $10 Play store credit! Nice added bonus.
    Much to my surprise I got an email at about 7:30pm PST last night stating that my Moto X had begun assembly. Their factory must be 24x7 if this is the case... That or the order got printed last night and will begin assembly. Unless it ships today by some miracle I'm definitely on the Monday delivery bandwagon... Which is good to a degree because I have it being delivered to my office which is closed on Saturdays.
    12-05-2013 09:06 AM
    Same. YAY! It feels like I'm finally going to have the real Moto X experience since I'll have one that I designed rather than the plain black one. Now I just need to find someone to buy my black phone. Hope it's not hard.
    You might want to try Swappa.com, I've had success on there and buyers know what they want so you get more than you would on craigslist or eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-05-2013 09:07 AM
    Decided to go green.....any opinions on accent? Thinking blue, orange, or purple?
    Which green? There is mint, spearmint, and olive.
    12-05-2013 09:08 AM
    You might want to try Swappa.com, I've had success on there and buyers know what they want so you get more than you would on craigslist or eBay.
    Yeah, thanks. That's what I was thinking, too. I've been watching over there to see what people have been paying, and I know the people there are pretty smart in terms of devices.
    12-05-2013 09:24 AM
    Green and blue. As long as it isn't olive it will look beautiful and aquatic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    12-05-2013 09:25 AM
    My wife and I both got our phones ordered with our discount codes and since I got two codes (one for each of us) and my wife also got herself a code we ended up with an extra discount code. I have no interest in being a jerk and selling the code so if you wanted a code but didn't get one, and you will use the code to buy a Moto X for yourself or as a gift, shoot me a PM.

Happy holidays!
    JoeNM84, alphabets and Paisley like this.
    12-05-2013 09:41 AM
    Anybody who has not gotten their promo code: my girlfriend never got hers so I tweeted @MotorolaSupport and they DM'd me asking for the email and name we used to reserve the code for and they DM'd back with the code.Quick, easy and painless.
    Thanks so much! Just did this and had my code in 20 minutes. Definitely the way to go if you haven't gotten your code yet.
    12-05-2013 10:06 AM
    Spearmint.

Green and blue. As long as it isn't olive it will look beautiful and aquatic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    12-05-2013 10:34 AM
    Yea, need more info. If it's the olive green, I almost went with olive back / black front / black accent (or even the silver accent). Since I figured the green would get dirty eventually, I elected to stick with my original design, though: 32GB / woven black / black / orange accent.

Moto X cyber monday sale-olive.jpg
    12-05-2013 10:41 AM
    Yea, need more info. If it's the olive green, I almost went with olive back / black front / black accent (or even the silver accent). Since I figured the green would get dirty eventually, I elected to stick with my original design, though: 32GB / woven black / black / orange accent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	olive.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	95335
    Spearmint.....I wanted a darker color for the texture but my personality just doesn't fit darker colors.
    12-05-2013 10:48 AM
    I still haven't got an email with my code yet...
    Check my last post.
    12-05-2013 10:55 AM
    Check my last post.
    waiting on their response
    12-05-2013 10:56 AM
    Spearmint.....I wanted a darker color for the texture but my personality just doesn't fit darker colors.
    Ah, my thoughts after playing with the accent options...
    Spearmint back / white front
    • Red accent if you want the holiday spirit all year long
    • Black accent if there is any hint of serious in your personality
    • Orange accent ... just cuz it reminds me of candy. haha.
    • Silver accent ... because it might go well with the Moto logo on the back of the phone.

I lean towards the black accent 1st. Silver accent 2nd.

Just my 2 cents.
    12-05-2013 10:57 AM
    Anyone need a discount code? I was able to order a Verizon Dev Moto X on Monday before the system melt down. I also got a code because I wanted to make sure my order went through. My phone is in FedEx hands now, so I no longer need the code. If you need it, hit me up. Please only ask if this is for yourself, not for sale or something else like that.

steve

EDIT: Gone
    TBolt and jephanie like this.
    12-05-2013 11:04 AM
    Ah, my thoughts after playing with the accent options...
    Spearmint back / white front
    • Red accent if you want the holiday spirit all year long
    • Black accent if there is any hint of serious in your personality
    • Orange accent ... just cuz it reminds me of candy. haha.
    • Silver accent ... because it might go well with the Moto logo on the back of the phone.

I lean towards the black accent 1st. Silver accent 2nd.

Just my 2 cents.
    Appreciate the response.

I agree, I love the look of the black accent but I just want more color into it. I'm leaning towards the blue accent, Leonardo colors. I'm thinking I might be bold enough to actually inscribe something too.
    12-05-2013 11:12 AM
    Anybody who has not gotten their promo code: my girlfriend never got hers so I tweeted @MotorolaSupport and they DM'd me asking for the email and name we used to reserve the code for and they DM'd back with the code.Quick, easy and painless.
    Just got my promo code now. Was just about to DM Motorola for help.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-05-2013 11:54 AM
1,266 ... 4041424344 ...