12-17-2013 11:38 PM
1,266 ... 4748495051
tools
    omg i want this phone! Does anybody have an unused promo code i could have? Please PM me wan't to try and buy this tonight if I can.
    PM me I got a code
    12-10-2013 04:40 PM
    So basically 5 days of my return period are gone before I get it, and worse yet for some other people I'm sure. I wonder if they would make exceptions because of the weather delays.
    Are you sure yours has been picked up by FedEx?
    12-10-2013 05:12 PM
    Still nothing for mine. I reached out to Motorola today, and my order was indeed one that got caught by the storm. The phone is done, so now they're just waiting for FedEx to pick it up.
    12-10-2013 06:54 PM
    Yeah, and one would think FedEx would add more daytime flights while the sun is out in order to handle the backlog. A multi billion dollar corporation can afford de-icing equipment too.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Flight scheduling isn't like calling an extra taxi or sending an extra bus to a given stop to handle extra passengers. Additionally, sort schedules are very tight and even if you send aircraft out at a certain later point doesn't mean those packages would get through the sort process in a timely fashion to adhere to the originally expected schedule.
    12-10-2013 07:17 PM
    Flight scheduling isn't like calling an extra taxi or sending an extra bus to a given stop to handle extra passengers.
    It's FedEx ... it ought to be.

Throw boxes in plane.
    File flight plan.
    Warm up engines.
    Get clearance.
    Taxi.
    Take-off.
    Fly (or let the autopilot do the flying).
    Deliveries!
    12-10-2013 11:56 PM
    Flight scheduling isn't like calling an extra taxi or sending an extra bus to a given stop to handle extra passengers. Additionally, sort schedules are very tight and even if you send aircraft out at a certain later point doesn't mean those packages would get through the sort process in a timely fashion to adhere to the originally expected schedule.
    For fedex it is. Believe me, they have the flexibility and capability to add flights if they need them on very short notice. This isn't some two bit operation (or UPS) we're talking about here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-11-2013 03:39 AM
    12-11-2013 07:02 AM
    Here's another working code:

$150 off a 16GB or 32GB Moto X H2DM-MKMF-BTNM-NNYY-C4KC 12/16/13 11:59PM EST

Enjoy!
    There is a thread that people are posting the free codes on. I think they will be more likely to be seen and used if posted in that thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...romo-code.html
    JoeNM84 likes this.
    12-11-2013 07:10 AM
    I just chatted with moto. Return period begins 14 days from date it was picked up by FedEx from their factory. So on the date it says left FedEx origin facility.
    So basically 5 days of my return period are gone before I get it, and worse yet for some other people I'm sure. I wonder if they would make exceptions because of the weather delays.
    I had an online chat session with Motorola this morning as well and they said the same thing that the clock starts when it leaves the factory. Apparently California must have some kind of law out there though as the rep told me it was 14 days, except if you live in California, then it's 30 days. I asked him for a copy of the actual policy and supposedly he's going to email it to me within 24 hours. Couldn't hurt to ask Moto for exception...all they can say is no.
    TBolt likes this.
    12-11-2013 10:48 AM
    Just got my fedex notification that it's shipped.

jumper809 likes this.
    12-11-2013 05:15 PM
    Mine is currently being built. How long does it take before it is shipped?
    12-11-2013 06:34 PM
    I got mine today and still no email or anything from Motorola

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    12-11-2013 07:35 PM
    I got mine today and still no email or anything from Motorola

Yeah I haven't gotten anything either. The only reason I know is that I signed up for the fedex account.

12-11-2013 07:44 PM
    Just got my fedex notification that it's shipped.
    I got the same thing earlier today. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Thursday). Still no word from Motorola.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    12-11-2013 07:47 PM
    I know technically this isn't the right thread but I want to help somebody out. I have an extra moto maker code that expires tonight I will give to somebody. I just ask you use it and not try to profit or benefit from it. PM and I'll give you the code.

12-11-2013 08:50 PM
    Word of warning, it's actually cheaper on ebay for a NEW SPRINT Motorola X phone than one from Motorola with the code.

LOL
    12-11-2013 09:14 PM
    Word of warning, it's actually cheaper on ebay for a NEW SPRINT Motorola X phone than one from Motorola with the code.
    But you can't customize it and it is not coming from the manufacturer. You can find them cheaper on craig's list, too as someone posted on this thread or one of the other threads about the sale.
    ottscay likes this.
    12-11-2013 09:36 PM
    Called moto yesterday. Got the same ice storm story and promise to expedite. Promise kept...moto left Ft. Worth yesterday with delivery date of today. Waiting for Slice app to notify me it is out for delivery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-12-2013 05:29 AM
    Called moto yesterday. Got the same ice storm story and promise to expedite. Promise kept...moto left Ft. Worth yesterday with delivery date of today. Waiting for Slice app to notify me it is out for delivery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    I think most of us can be pretty impressed with the Moto team's turnaround times. They assemble these phones & ship really fast, in most cases.

FedEx, though ... they don't seem to be having a good month. hehe
    12-12-2013 06:42 AM
    FedEx, though ... they don't seem to be having a good month. hehe
    they can't control the weather nor can they risk the lives of their employees just so people can get their toys on time. There is a reason they call it an estimated delivery date.
    ottscay likes this.
    12-12-2013 09:27 AM
    Got a shipment notification this morning, and my Moto is already in the truck for delivery. Only 1 day after the original estimate! So probably 2 days after it would've arrived with no adverse weather. I've very impressed considering the delays Motorola & FedEx have dealt with!

Now I can't wait to get home!

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
    12-12-2013 09:35 AM
    Do they update the motox site when it's done being built? I got an e-mail that it may be 5 days late but their site still says the 17th. I already sold my white Moto X so I'm phoneless.
    12-12-2013 10:04 AM
    Mine (well my wife's) arrived yesterday - it was originally scheduled to arrive Monday but was delayed due to weather. They expedited it and had it at our house by 9am, so I have no complaints (and hopefully no one put themselves in any danger at Fed Ex). I spent a couple hours setting it up for my wife and I have to say I'm extremely impressed by the Moto X. The build quality is superb (although I probably wouldn't choose the merlot color she did), the size and shape are fantastic in hand, the screen is very nice (if a wee saturated for my taste) and there's no issue with the 720p resolution that my eyes can detect. The device is buttery smooth, and touchless control worked on the first try after it was trained to her voice. At this point I think I would recommend this as the best Android phone out there for almost anyone who isn't a Nexus-diehard/tinkerer like myself.
    TBolt likes this.
    12-12-2013 10:11 AM
    I had an online chat session with Motorola this morning as well and they said the same thing that the clock starts when it leaves the factory. Apparently California must have some kind of law out there though as the rep told me it was 14 days, except if you live in California, then it's 30 days. I asked him for a copy of the actual policy and supposedly he's going to email it to me within 24 hours. Couldn't hurt to ask Moto for exception...all they can say is no.
    This is news to me, can't wait to see what they send you.
    12-12-2013 10:16 AM
    this looks like a great device. moto keeps the phone fresh and updates are coming regularly.
    12-12-2013 10:30 AM
1,266 ... 4748495051