Moto X cyber monday sale

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I cleared my cache and still the same issue on checking out for MotoMaker phones. It appears only the Dev editions are clear to checkout so far.

spaceman

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Got my Verizon Dev edition ordered. Does it come with a nano sim and everything or should i reactivate my iPhone 5 nano sim to swap over? (using a GS4 right now- different sim)

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Lol, they'll probably decide they've sold through their "limited quantities" before they get Moto Maker working. :p

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
GRRR I have the phone in my cart at the right price...and it won't let me check out!

Are you getting an "Oops" page? If so, enter your credit card security code at the bottom where it says "bill to" - just hit edit and add it to the field and then it will process your order.

Jason Cramer

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I am surprised to see so many dev editions b.c there is no color choice. The t-mobile version is boat free and sim unlocked.

Dude its a phone...Im not Paris Hilton..having a aqua green backing doesnt do much for me. Plus if your smart you will put a case on your phone which negates your colors any way