Moto X cyber monday sale

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Why didn't they just release a promo code for $150.00 off Moto X. With a limited number of uses. Maybe that would have caused less problems?

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
All I know is if I got up at the crack of dawn to order this thing and end up getting a "sorry we are sold out" screen when they finally open the thing up I'll have a "Hulk Smash!" moment.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Ugh...i have a meeting that goes from 2-3:30 at work today. I just know it'll become available in that time window and then sell out :(

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
So do I go to lunch or keep hitting refresh like everyone else waiting to make an order?

I know all of you jerks are probably going to say "go to lunch" just so they'll be one less person waiting in line when the site goes live :)

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm am glad that I didn't make it all the way to the payment screen and not complete the order but still get nailed for a charge.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Tweets between I and Moto:

@Motorola @MotorolaSupport its been 4.5 hours now. there has to be some type of time frame for the moto maker restore
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More
Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport 1m
@KD8QDC @Motorola No one wishes that were true more than me.
Collapse

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So do I go to lunch or keep hitting refresh like everyone else waiting to make an order?

I know all of you jerks are probably going to say "go to lunch" just so they'll be one less person waiting in line when the site goes live :)

Refresh site from phone while at lunch?

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

I stayed to hit refresh... well I should have went to eat. If it gets fixed soon I'll take a short break after I can order. Too bad I think I'll probably be hitting refresh in the car on the way home when I get off, too.

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
3 Charges on my credit card and only one email confirmation for a single device! Great job motorola!

I did get the one I didn't want!!! 16 GB T-MO version. I was trying to get the DEV addition, but it states that they are not available anymore! What a joke!

I'll definitely hit u guys up if I get the extra ones! At this point I'm going to raise some Hell. This is totally unacceptable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678