Moto X cyber monday sale

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
don't be surprised if you lose your shopping cart items.

over 4? hours trying to checkout ... my shopping cart emptied itself. motomaker is down again; so, i can't start over.

my email submission to support (ha!) ...
After 4.75 hours wasted trying to checkout during Cyber Monday, my shopping cart emptied itself. I pissed away over half my day for nothing!?! B.S. ... you guys owe us a discount code for the full Cyber Monday discount.

Let's have it ... this is bull****.

Thank you.

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Seems Moto Support has maxed it's tweet limit out.... Now we can't even get Twitter updates on the situation:

Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport
Thanks to everyone hanging in there on our feed. Apparently we've hit our tweet limit for now. Hope to be back responding soon!

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport 32s
Thanks to everyone hanging in there on our feed. Apparently we've hit our tweet limit for now. Hope to be back responding soon!

Translation....we're just as po'd as you guys

opuntia2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Seems Moto Support has maxed it's tweet limit out.... Now we can't even get Twitter updates on the situation:

Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport

Dear Motorola,

I don't know, but what about, you know, using Google+, maybe?

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Dear Motorola,

I don't know, but what about, you know, using Google+, maybe?

The same things from Twitter have been posted on Google Plus so far this morning. The unfortunate part is that none of this information regarding the Moto Maker site has been correct so far today.

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
So once this whole motomaker fiasco is resolved, what is your design of choice?

I'm going with the Chalk back, black front, and silver accents. Contemplated going with the red back, but it looks too red for me.

thevacantsoul

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I guess i was lucky to get a black Tmo 16GB version because someone here posted a direct link for it here....moto maker has been the main issue...people had success with the DE too.

Now I just need to sell this unbranded unlocked Moto X Nextel Mexico version I got off of eBay. The seller failed to mention that, it's still stuck on Android 4.2.2, who knows when it will be updated...any takers :)?

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm ordering a navy back, white front, silver accents, 16GB.

Failing the ability to actually order said device I'll be getting a Nexus 5!

bigsmoove

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
coffee and left over pumpkin pie helps the clicking of the Checkout button seem a bit more enjoyable. sorta... tolerable maybe.

bclenney

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
So once this whole motomaker fiasco is resolved, what is your design of choice?

I'm going with the Chalk back, black front, and silver accents. Contemplated going with the red back, but it looks too red for me.

Mine is a black front, royal blue back with silver accents. I'm trying to buy one for my wife today - exact same design as yours. :)

asianguy80

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I was on the fence about getting a Royal Blue back, White front, Yellow accented version but I saw a video on YouTube and the Yellow wasn't too outrageous so I decided to go with that.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm ordering a navy back, white front, silver accents, 16GB.

Failing the ability to actually order said device I'll be getting a Nexus 5!
Same here, except 32 gb. And I'll be looking into that new white LG G2 on Verizon tonight if this falls through. Already picked one up for the wife.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781