Moto X cyber monday sale

Nemesis9530

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
well thats normal. usually companies do a $1 check to make sure the card is valid before charging the entire amount.

I have seen many online retailers do that

Huh, interesting, thanks for the info. I'm sure it's happened to me before then, but it was never flagged by my CC company. Looks like it went through though, at least I hope so.

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport 28s
We're still working to get Moto Maker up and running, but we have a limited supply of Dev Editions available now.

Thanks for sharing that information! I just placed an order for the GSM developer edition. I also called the Motorola sales department (866-289-6686) to confirm that there were no problems with my order.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
still waiting on the moto maker versions to start...

Hmm. Are they also going to be $350? I was thinking of getting one, canceling my T-Mo line and getting the free plan for students that Sprint was offering through best buy. Would that be possible?

Posted via Android Central App

n0obpr0

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. Are they also going to be $350? I was thinking of getting one, canceling my T-Mo line and getting the free plan for students that Sprint was offering through best buy. Would that be possible?

Yes. (to the first question)

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

The developer editions were 400, the moto makers are 350. if sprint would let you BYOD i dont see why it wouldnt, yoiud still probably have to pay activation though

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a sneaking suspicion they will get this ironed out just in time for me to get into rush hour traffic and not be able to place an order until after they sell the damn things out.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a sneaking suspicion they will get this ironed out just in time for me to get into rush hour traffic and not be able to place an order until after they sell the damn things out.

Ditto. Probably go on sale right after I shut down my computer at work and sell out as I pull into my driveway.

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Based on Motorola Mobility's twitter feed I could have tickets to numerous events at this point though.

That's what's ticking me off. Lots of people are already angry about this dumb Motomaker promotion...how about devoting Twitter time to updating the problem and not posting fluff about tickets - which makes it look like they couldn't care less.

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
So I went with the GSM DE rather than a custom T-Mo. Is there any difference between the two besides the unlockable bootloader on the DE?

The DE should work just the same as a "T-Mo" version, correct? Same radios/internals?

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Must ....... Not ......... Pull ......... Trigger

I'm probably going to regret it later, but as much as I want to have a Moto X, I do not need it as I have an N5. I was going back and forth between getting an GSM Developer's Edition, but in the end, the practical side of me won out. I had the phone in my cart and was about to hit the button for purchase. Congrats to those who got a phone. Next year, I'll be prepared for the Moto XX on Cyber Monday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet