Moto X cyber monday sale

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm beginning to think this has nothing to do with web traffic and more to do with their internal programming. Their site started running into issues last night. There is no way they were getting hit with traffic that would dump their site. And even if their site crashed due to high traffic, then why is the rest of their site accessible? This is an internal programming error and whoever was responsible for getting this set is wholly responsible for the botched job. Yes, just like the healthcare.gov site. It wasn't the traffic, it was the crappy programming.
yeah, that is the only explanation that makes sense. The problem is not traffic else they wouldn't have been able to sell out of the developer editions. The problem is with the moto maker customization software.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
If the deal doesn't kick in I really have a tough decision to make...Verizon has that crazy deal on the new white G2 that is today only. Hmmm

Is the deal only on-contract, or is there another off-contract discount?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

n0obpr0

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a gsm DE waiting in my shopping card. If the customized version doest show up in the next hour then DE it is. Lol

Posted from my ol' *** nexus 7 via Android Central App

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Wonder if the last round of laying off employees included the majority of their web development team. They seriously must not have any clue how to run or program a store online. Which is sad because it's not like they have a ton of things for sale. There really is no excuse for this problem.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
John M ‏@jamwx 2h
@MotorolaSupport If the sale isn't until tomorrow, will you still honor the 30% accessory deal tomorrow, too? Still holding on...
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport 1h
@jamwx We will extend through this sale, yes.
Hide conversation

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 1m
We’re so sorry Moto Maker services are still down--when the deal goes live, we'll be sure to have extra product available until it sells out

huh?

does this mean even more than the double amount already promised?

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 45s
We’re so sorry Moto Maker services are still down--when the deal goes live, we'll be sure to have extra product available until it sells out

Man, if I some how don't get this deal because of Moto's blunder on the website I will definitely get a Nexus 5 and will be hard press to bother with their products in the future.

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 1m
We?re so sorry Moto Maker services are still down--when the deal goes live, we'll be sure to have extra product available until it sells out

huh?

does this mean even more than the double amount already promised?

They will make more Moto X units available via Moto Maker but that could be any number... +1 is an extra unit available for sale. We shall see when this thing finally goes live.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
They will make more Moto X units available via Moto Maker but that could be any number... +1 is an extra unit available for sale. We shall see when this thing finally goes live.

Not that we even know the original number, so it could all be a lie.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol