Moto X cyber monday sale

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody trying to get it shipped to a different shipping address than their billing address? Apparently you can't do that, but I need to since I need to have it shipped to work instead of my apartment where there's no doorman.

bang_bang

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't like covers but should probably use a screen cover. Is the non-glare or the brilliant cover the better option? Theres also a shock absorbing one. All are 15 bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ultimate_ed

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Just got my code a few minutes ago, so they are definitely rolling. I'll configure mine and order tonight.

Regarding the 16 vs 32 - I'm leaning toward the 16. I've never kept a lot of media on my phones. I'd rather put the $50 to accessories.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Are the majority of you going to 16 GB or 32 GB? I've always had 32, but now with music in the cloud etc. I'm wondering if I'd be just fine with16... Such choices...

I use the cloud, and I'm fine with 16. Before I got my Moto X, I wasn't sure if 16 would be enough, but it is. ROMs and backups took up the most space on my last phone. Now that I'm not involved in any of that and the fact that I rely on the cloud for a lot, I find that I don't need as much storage as I did in the past.

I wasn't even initially sure I wanted to take advantage of this Motorola promo. I was mainly interested to see if I'd have any trouble with the web traffic. I feel like I have to take advantage of the promo now because I do have a code on the way. Oh well. :(

bang_bang

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
My order is in and the $150 code worked no problem. Got a 32 gig, no contract at&t. All black everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
got the confirmation email at 2:05pm and the code at 3:20pm. I'm likely going for the 32gb. Just in case and for resale / trade in value. Is the skip a good thing to pick up?

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Woooo! My code just came! 1 Hour 45 minutes after the confirmation email. I am going with 16 GB since I get to keep unlimited data at Verizon with this :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000