Moto X cyber monday sale

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my Moto X. 16 GB, Navy, Black, Silver. First attempt failed payment, 2nd try worked :) used Motorola's financing. Hang in there guys.

Edit: Pleasantly surprised they gave a 10 dollar Play code after purchasing for sharing my purchase on Google+.

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Finally got the code... Now I can't get Moto to accept my payment to move forward to the order submission page... Good Lord this is a pain.

bang_bang

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
My expected delivery is monday so I'm excited about that. Was expecting a couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I got my code about 15 minutes ago. I'd already saved the design for my wife's phone, so it's ordered and on its merry way. I got the "hang in there" email about two hours ago (for reference). Since I used my login to Motorola I got the bonus $10 at Google Play, which is a pleasant surprise (especially after spending so much time Monday trying to get it done).

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
My expected delivery is monday so I'm excited about that. Was expecting a couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Same here.

Finally got the code... Now I can't get Moto to accept my payment to move forward to the order submission page... Good Lord this is a pain.

It did that to me once and then I tried again about 30 seconds later and it worked.

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm dumb... Finally got my order in with an ETA of 12/9.

When I was entering my Moto credit account number I was erroneously entering two preceding digits that aren't part of the account number. Not sure why they printed it with the extra numbers but finally got it in.

White face, navy back, silver accents, 32GB. :)

Bought a Chromcast as well... Too bad the 30% doesn't apply to that as well.

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Nothing working, can't remove one of two designs in my cart, can't update address, can't even see where address inputs!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I got my code about 15 minutes ago. I'd already saved the design for my wife's phone, so it's ordered and on its merry way. I got the "hang in there" email about two hours ago (for reference). Since I used my login to Motorola I got the bonus $10 at Google Play, which is a pleasant surprise (especially after spending so much time Monday trying to get it done).

I'm glad you pointed that out... I just nabbed that $10 credit as well. Nice bonus since this is a new Google account for me and I don't have any apps at all at the moment (moved from Gmail to Outlook and shutdown my old account and have been using Windows Phone up until now).

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

I think they have been giving the bonus $10 Google Play credit to all Motomaker orders. My wife got one a few weeks ago with her Motomaker X.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my code, placed my order, got the discounts for the phone (32GB version this time) and the clear case and delivery is expected 12/10. And a friend of mine is going to buy my black X from me, making my "upgrade" a net cost of $50. Color me super happy! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
someguyredeye