Moto X cyber monday sale

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If the sale would have worked out Monday I'm sure I would have had it by the end of the week. I'm hoping it's here by the weekend. I'm getting impatient with excitedness

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my code as well. I guess there was a glitch if you asked for two for some people. (Getting one for a friend that wants an android phone the size of his iPhone 5s)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
When I received the letter with the account number there were 2 extra digits (2 additional numbers in the front) that I didn't realize. I never saw my account number on line, so I figured what they sent me was the number. When I put in the number, it caused an error. Luckily someone else posted the same issue on here. Weird.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean? I used moto credit too, all I did was copy and paste my account number in, I didnt need 'two other digits'

When I received the letter with the account number there were 2 extra digits (2 additional numbers in the front) that I didn't realize. I never saw my account number on line, so I figured what they sent me was the number. When I put in the number, it caused an error. Luckily someone else posted the same issue on here. Weird.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Same. YAY! It feels like I'm finally going to have the real Moto X experience since I'll have one that I designed rather than the plain black one. Now I just need to find someone to buy my black phone. Hope it's not hard.

I lined that up long before the Cyber deal. I'm basically paying $50 for the 32GB version (since I only have the 16GB black). I'm dang happy!

dgravo

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Motorola is going to credit me the difference for the full price X that went through on Monday morning so I do not need the code I registered for. If anyone wasn't able to get one, I will gladly pass it on. This is for someone who missed out. Not to buy another one to sell! Merry Xmas.

Alaze

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Motorola is going to credit me the difference for the full price X that went through on Monday morning so I do not need the code I registered for. If anyone wasn't able to get one, I will gladly pass it on. This is for someone who missed out. Not to buy another one to sell! Merry Xmas.

Would really appreciate the code dgravo. Please PM me if you are still willing to give away the code. Thanks!

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Hoping to receive my X on Saturday, but have a feeling it will be Monday. I ordered on Wednesday night at 10:51 pm est and got my assembly email this morning at 9:06am est. If it somehow finishes being assembled today and ships this afternoon it may have a chance of reaching PA by Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.

And don't forget to claim your $10 Play store credit! Nice added bonus.

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
In the spirit of the upcoming holidays, I thought I'd do something nice and give away a $150 discount code. First PM gets it.

Please only PM me if you intend to use the code for yourself, not flip it on eBay. I could easily throw it up on eBay myself, but I'd rather give it to someone who actually needs it. Sure, I'll have no way of checking, but you know what they say about karma!

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
In the spirit of the upcoming holidays, I thought I'd do something nice and give away a $150 discount code. First PM gets it.

Please only PM me if you intend to use the code for yourself, not flip it on eBay. I could easily throw it up on eBay myself, but I'd rather give it to someone who actually needs it. Sure, I'll have no way of checking, but you know what they say about karma!

pm coming since it seems Motorola is jacking with me

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hoping to receive my X on Saturday, but have a feeling it will be Monday. I ordered on Wednesday night at 10:51 pm est and got my assembly email this morning at 9:06am est. If it somehow finishes being assembled today and ships this afternoon it may have a chance of reaching PA by Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.

And don't forget to claim your $10 Play store credit! Nice added bonus.

Much to my surprise I got an email at about 7:30pm PST last night stating that my Moto X had begun assembly. Their factory must be 24x7 if this is the case... That or the order got printed last night and will begin assembly. Unless it ships today by some miracle I'm definitely on the Monday delivery bandwagon... Which is good to a degree because I have it being delivered to my office which is closed on Saturdays.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Same. YAY! It feels like I'm finally going to have the real Moto X experience since I'll have one that I designed rather than the plain black one. Now I just need to find someone to buy my black phone. Hope it's not hard.

You might want to try Swappa.com, I've had success on there and buyers know what they want so you get more than you would on craigslist or eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
You might want to try Swappa.com, I've had success on there and buyers know what they want so you get more than you would on craigslist or eBay.

Yeah, thanks. That's what I was thinking, too. I've been watching over there to see what people have been paying, and I know the people there are pretty smart in terms of devices.

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both got our phones ordered with our discount codes and since I got two codes (one for each of us) and my wife also got herself a code we ended up with an extra discount code. I have no interest in being a jerk and selling the code so if you wanted a code but didn't get one, and you will use the code to buy a Moto X for yourself or as a gift, shoot me a PM.

Happy holidays!