Moto X cyber monday sale

jumper809

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Anybody who has not gotten their promo code: my girlfriend never got hers so I tweeted @MotorolaSupport and they DM'd me asking for the email and name we used to reserve the code for and they DM'd back with the code.Quick, easy and painless.

Thanks so much! Just did this and had my code in 20 minutes. Definitely the way to go if you haven't gotten your code yet.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Which green? There is mint, spearmint, and olive.

Decided to go green.....any opinions on accent? Thinking blue, orange, or purple?

Yea, need more info. If it's the olive green, I almost went with olive back / black front / black accent (or even the silver accent). Since I figured the green would get dirty eventually, I elected to stick with my original design, though: 32GB / woven black / black / orange accent.

olive.JPG

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea, need more info. If it's the olive green, I almost went with olive back / black front / black accent (or even the silver accent). Since I figured the green would get dirty eventually, I elected to stick with my original design, though: 32GB / woven black / black / orange accent.

View attachment 95335

Spearmint.....I wanted a darker color for the texture but my personality just doesn't fit darker colors. :cool:

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Spearmint.....I wanted a darker color for the texture but my personality just doesn't fit darker colors. :cool:

Ah, my thoughts after playing with the accent options...
Spearmint back / white front
  • Red accent if you want the holiday spirit all year long
  • Black accent if there is any hint of serious in your personality
  • Orange accent ... just cuz it reminds me of candy. haha.
  • Silver accent ... because it might go well with the Moto logo on the back of the phone.

I lean towards the black accent 1st. Silver accent 2nd.

Just my 2 cents.

tender

Jan 13, 2010
terpconnect.umd.edu
Anyone need a discount code? I was able to order a Verizon Dev Moto X on Monday before the system melt down. I also got a code because I wanted to make sure my order went through. My phone is in FedEx hands now, so I no longer need the code. If you need it, hit me up. Please only ask if this is for yourself, not for sale or something else like that.

steve

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ah, my thoughts after playing with the accent options...
Spearmint back / white front
  • Red accent if you want the holiday spirit all year long
  • Black accent if there is any hint of serious in your personality
  • Orange accent ... just cuz it reminds me of candy. haha.
  • Silver accent ... because it might go well with the Moto logo on the back of the phone.

I lean towards the black accent 1st. Silver accent 2nd.

Just my 2 cents.

Appreciate the response.

I agree, I love the look of the black accent but I just want more color into it. I'm leaning towards the blue accent, Leonardo colors. I'm thinking I might be bold enough to actually inscribe something too. :D

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Anybody who has not gotten their promo code: my girlfriend never got hers so I tweeted @MotorolaSupport and they DM'd me asking for the email and name we used to reserve the code for and they DM'd back with the code.Quick, easy and painless.

Just got my promo code now. Was just about to DM Motorola for help.

Posted via Android Central App

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Orders in....says 5 days. Man it's gonna be a long 5 or so days. But I went with the green, blue accents, black face in 16gb. I still haven't needed more than 16 even though I was very tempted to get the extra storage. hopefully I won't need it.

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Got my code fairly fast. Did the customizations late last night. I had previously seen the backs in the display. So I knew what I was going to get. Went with the olive back, black front and orange accents. Now just waiting for it to be assembled and FedEx to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
You might want to try Swappa.com, I've had success on there and buyers know what they want so you get more than you would on craigslist or eBay.

I've been watching the Verizon section of Swappa for about the past month and noticed that the Moto X has gone from an average of 4 - 6 listing to 15 in the past few days. I'm guessing there are a lot of Moto X owners who are selling their standard color phones and replacing them with a $350 custom phone from MotoMaker.

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Got my code fairly fast. Did the customizations late last night. I had previously seen the backs in the display. So I knew what I was going to get. Went with the olive back, black front and orange accents. Now just waiting for it to be assembled and FedEx to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I did same colors. Totally stoked on it and think it's funky enough while still not being loud and over the top or feminine (I'm a guy;)!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance