Moto X cyber monday sale

greenxyz

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
if you have extra code dont be afraid to show some love to this community. Thank you to those who have already given out their extra

Last edited:

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I also have an extra code - anyone who didn't get a code send me a PM in the next 2 hours with the color scheme that you want on a custom Moto X and I'll give the code to the color scheme I like best.

chiefandrews

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I almost went olive black and black front too. I wear an Army ACU every day, besides I like the color. However, I messed up and looked at the crimson. It looked great with the silver buttons. I wanted a white front, but I'm just too used to black, so I went with that.

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I've got a code. Only for use, not for sale on eBay or bad karma for you!!!!! PM me;)

Taken!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
just received shipping email. That was fast!
For all you guys giving out codes because youre not using them, WAY TO SHOW LOVE TO THE AC FAMILY!!:D

phantom21

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks redeyss. Class Act! Wife gets to retire her old Charge and I dont have to hear her yell at her phone for freezing up! Merry Christmas!

I've got a code. Only for use, not for sale on eBay or bad karma for you!!!!! PM me;)

Taken!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

kayfaei

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Are the codes only for the accessories? and Also if anyone have a extra code, Please send one my way!(if its for the phone) I'm trying to live the dream of having a nice phone living on a fixed income. sigh. I think I need to wish upon a star.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Are the codes only for the accessories? and Also if anyone have a extra code, Please send one my way!(if its for the phone) I'm trying to live the dream of having a nice phone living on a fixed income. sigh. I think I need to wish upon a star.

The codes are for the phones.

You use the code 'THANKS' for accessories.

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Well Merry Christmas to me... Just got an email telling me my Moto X has shipped and will arrive tomorrow afternoon via FedEx about 3pm. They must be sending the phones via overnight delivery because with 2-day there is no way it gets from Texas to Portland, OR in one night.