Hey all - so, I'm considering the cyber monday deal for reduced off contract pricing.

I was going to save my moto maker design and credit card information so it's easy to check out come Monday.

However, it appears in order to save your design etc. you have to sign in with your Google Plus account?

Is there another way to create an account at Motorola to save your information without Google +?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    11-28-2013 10:15 AM
    Hey all - so, I'm considering the cyber monday deal for reduced off contract pricing.

I was going to save my moto maker design and credit card information so it's easy to check out come Monday.

However, it appears in order to save your design etc. you have to sign in with your Google Plus account?

Is there another way to create an account at Motorola to save your information without Google +?

Thanks!

motorola is part of google now so it only make sense to use google login. motorola is prompting to merge old motorola account to google account these days.
    11-28-2013 10:31 AM

Thanks!

Nope. Best thing to do is either make a new gmail account then make it g+, or just g+ your regular account and then disable g+ when you're done.

11-28-2013 10:35 AM
    I was experiencing a similar problem. Turns out the reason why it wasn't working was because I had "signed in" - the Motorola credit option wasn't appearing earlier, but when I returned, I opted to try checking out as a Guest, and behold, there was the option to use the line of credit! So, the key is nOt to sign in. So silly, because I had never wanted to have a google plus account to begin with, and thought I had to in order to make a purchase. Finally! My phone has officially been ordered. And through July 23rd 2014, you can find a discount here: [Deal Alert] Moto X Going For At Least $100 Off With Coupon Code At Motorola.com

Hopefully this post will be helpful to anyone else experiencing same issue.
    Paisley likes this.
    07-21-2014 09:02 AM