I want a 5c after this commercial!

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Not the only Apple fan here. I have enjoyed both platforms and can appreciate the pros and cons of each. I usually switch back and forth on a regular basis. I now have an iPhone 5S and iPad Air. Two weeks ago, I had a Nexus 5 and Nexus 7. And before then I had the Note 3. I think that people get too sensitive with these comparisons. Just enjoy the funny jokes and parodies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well said.

If it was not for Palm and then Apple, we would not have the tech we have today. I may get flack for not mentioning BlackBerry, but the Treo line was the first usable smartphone that had a touch screen (via a stylus). We can get into a whole debate which platform is better, but it's the same old story repeating back when there were IBM PC compatibles and Apple, then Windows and Apple. Enjoy what we have because I still have a calculator from the mid 70's that used back in elementary school SOUNDESIGN: 8300

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Not the only Apple fan here. I have enjoyed both platforms and can appreciate the pros and cons of each. I usually switch back and forth on a regular basis. I now have an iPhone 5S and iPad Air. Two weeks ago, I had a Nexus 5 and Nexus 7. And before then I had the Note 3. I think that people get too sensitive with these comparisons. Just enjoy the funny jokes and parodies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I didn't mean the only one in all of the AC forums. I was referring to this thread in particular, he was the only one I had seen a the time at which I quoted him

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Poor iPhone-having folks. After using SlimBeans and CyanogenMod I can definitely feel sorry for and empathy to our iOS toting brethren. They, bless their hearts, really have NO idea about the POWER of the Dark Side.

gp8.3

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Poor iPhone-having folks. After using SlimBeans and CyanogenMod I can definitely feel sorry for and empathy to our iOS toting brethren. They, bless their hearts, really have NO idea about the POWER of the Dark Side.

gp8.3
I don't like CM but Slim is definitely the best ROM imo. The True Dark Slim XD

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I'm running the True Dark on my Nexus 7. What is it that you don't like about CM?
Mostly the battery life. Wasn't as good as on the Stock ROM and idle time wasn't anywhere near what it is on Slim.
Slim also has a lot more features.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

gp8.3

Ewwwwwww. PSX+Franco Kernel is pure bliss.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance