Can Verizon customers order custom Moto X?

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi all.

I would like to pay full retail on a customized 32GB Moto X via the Motomaker site. Motomaker did allow me to add a phone to the shopping cart & choose Verizon as my carrier; so, I'm confused as to why some people (and reviews) report that Verizon customers can't use Motomaker.

I did not finish the purchase (waiting for the Moto credit site to be go online again); otherwise, I wouldn't even have to ask. Will the phone work on Verizon's network or what?

Thank you!

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
AT&T had a 3 month 'Exclusive' on use of MotoMaker for custom devices that ended in November. You must have been reading some stale reviews! :D

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi all.

I would like to pay full retail on a customized 32GB Moto X via the Motomaker site. Motomaker did allow me to add a phone to the shopping cart & choose Verizon as my carrier; so, I'm confused as to why some people (and reviews) report that Verizon customers can't use Motomaker.

I did not finish the purchase (waiting for the Moto credit site to be go online again); otherwise, I wouldn't even have to ask. Will the phone work on Verizon's network or what?

Thank you!

Tomorrow off contract Moto X's are $150 off, so you may want to hold off till then

Posted via AC App on my Moto X

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Tomorrow off contract Moto X's are $150 off, so you may want to hold off till then

Posted via AC App on my Moto X

I appreciate the heads up, jd! I saw the other thread re: the sale. Have an alarm set to wake me up. :)

Thank you.