Cyber Monday Order Process

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to be really mad if they are "sold out" before I can get the page to load. I started trying at 7:59 CST and page wouldn't do anything but throw up an error.

Posted via Android Central App

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be really mad if they are "sold out" before I can get the page to load. I started trying at 7:59 CST and page wouldn't do anything but throw up an error.

Well it doesn't sound like a single person has gotten and order through. The price is still wrong.

thevacantsoul

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
just posted on twitter

Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 2m
Our website is down due to traffic & we're working quickly to restore it. Watch here for updates & for when our Cyber Monday deal starts.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
just posted on twitter

Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 2m
Our website is down due to traffic & we're working quickly to restore it. Watch here for updates & for when our Cyber Monday deal starts.

Bunch of garbage. They said sale started at 8am several days ago. I planned my day to day accordingly and now the sale time is "who knows when". Plus their site is working - just slowly, however the price is not reflecting the discount.

chiefandrews

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Bunch of garbage. They said sale started at 8am several days ago. I planned my day to day accordingly and now the sale time is "who knows when". Plus their site is working - just slowly, however the price is not reflecting the discount.

I wonder if anyone is brave enough to make the purchase at the full price and work out the discount/correct price later. I think I'll wait! lol.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if anyone is brave enough to make the purchase at the full price and work out the discount/correct price later. I think I'll wait! lol.

I considered it, but at this point not worth the hassle. I'm happy with my Nexus 5, but wanted to try out the Moto X to see if it's as good as I've read. I will check back throughout the day and if I happen to catch the sale price great, but not going to wait around for it.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Too bad for Moto. Was looking forward to buying the phone. Worse though is that it's been over 10 days and still waiting on the Moto credit card.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Ladies and gentlemen, I definitely understand a certain frustration with events thus far, but we will be adhering to forum rules despite the delays. Thanks in advance.

dazz87

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Getting to checkout. Still shows $549. Is there a code or anything special I need to do?

Someone purchased it at this price. They called Moto and they will not give them the refund of 150, but will give them 150 dollars credit toward the Motorola site. Failed. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX