12-15-2013 03:11 AM
291 ... 89101112
tools
    Wow, Moto is amazing. I ordered this past Monday and it shipped last night and it's currently on the truck for delivery. I have no idea how they're so fast, especially with all the other orders and bad weather delays.
    jephanie likes this.
    12-12-2013 11:53 AM
    Mine has finally been delivered and is waiting for me at home. It seems it went by truck only from Fort Worth to Memphis on the 1st day, but it made it from Memphis to my front door in about 12 hours.
    12-12-2013 12:49 PM
    Ordered 12/6
    Estimated delivery 12/11
    Called Moto on 12/11 to get an update was told new estimated delivery is 12/14 - do these guys just make stuff up when they talk to you??
    This am got the 'it's shipped' email. It's due today by 3pm. Currently at the local FedEx facility...hope it gets on a truck and is out for delivery soon.
    Arrived at 10am. It's charging and being encrypted per my companies policy.
    jephanie likes this.
    12-12-2013 01:35 PM
    This really sucks. I ordered mine on the 6th, expecting it to deliver yesterday like many other people here. I haven't got an email, the reps seems to say it hasn't shipped. And it's almost 2PM EST, which is usually when FedEx would arrive. I'm hoping it does arrive today like everyone else who ordered te same time as me, but it's not looking good.
    12-12-2013 01:41 PM
    Arrived at 10am. It's charging and being encrypted per my companies policy.
    what you guys using to encrypt the phone?
    12-12-2013 02:23 PM
    I called this afternoon to check on the status of my order (MotoMaker 32GB) that had been placed on 12/5 and was previously estimated to be delivered yesterday (12/10) and the representative I spoke to looked into it and then informed me that he expected it to ship this afternoon. (Not sure if he flagged it for fast-track or if it was already in queue to go out?) I confirmed my email address with him and he said to look for an email shortly with the tracking number. 10 hours later and still no email with tracking number, so I just thought I'd call again this evening to see if it had shipped but I didn't get an email, and that is exactly what happened. To my pleasant surprise it is on its way!

Don't know if what I experienced was an isolated incident with the representative I spoke with or if there is a system wide issue with tracking # emails not being sent, but just thought I'd add my experience in case others called in recently and are waiting on an email with tracking information. Good luck!
    It has arrived!
    They overnighted the shipment. Nice!
    12-12-2013 02:26 PM
    I ordered mine on Monday (got my promo code that day in the 2nd batch). Got the "we're making it" notice on Tuesday. Got the "it's shipped" notice last night. According to tracking I should see it tomorrow. I did not expect it to be shipped so quickly!
    12-12-2013 02:40 PM
    Had a chat with Motorola Customer Service after reading this thread.

Denny: Hi, my name is Denny. How may I help you?
    Paul: Hello. I ordered a Moto X on Monday and the expected delivery date is the 18th. I was just talking with friends who ordered the same day and they received theirs today. I was wondering if it was possible for me to receive mine sooner. My RAZR MAXX is dying a slow and painful death.
    Denny: I apologize for this inconvenience. Let me go ahead and check this for you. Denny: May I have an order number?>
    Paul: <order number>
    Denny: Thank you. One moment please.
    Paul: Thanks
    Denny: You're welcome.
    Denny: Sorry for the wait.
    Denny: The order says Ready To Release, which means its still waiting to be shipped and we're
    waiting for the tracking number to be generated. When the information is already available, you will receive an email notification so that you can track your device. What I can do is request for the shipping to be expedited for this order. I just cannot guarantee that it will be approved but I will still do my best on my end.
    Paul: I would appreciate that. Thank you very much.
    Denny: You're welcome. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Is there anything else you need help with?
    Paul: No. you've been very helpful and I appreciate it.
    We'll see if it helps. I had to look up an address in my email on my MAXX while I was out in the field and it took 20 minutes.
    12-12-2013 02:59 PM
    Has anyone received their Moto X without getting a "it's shipped" email? I find it hard to believe that everyone is receiving theirs or it's shipped and mine is still sitting in the factory.
    12-12-2013 03:34 PM
    I think some people have said they've received it without seeing a shipping email.

I also read they don't charge you until they ship it - well they've charged me - so where's my shipping notice?!

Posted via Android Central App
    12-12-2013 03:38 PM
    Has anyone received their Moto X without getting a "it's shipped" email? I find it hard to believe that everyone is receiving theirs or it's shipped and mine is still sitting in the factory.
    My Moto X just arrived at my door step yesterday without any emails from Motorola or FedEx. The last email I received was the one from Motorola mentioning possible delays due to the storm.
    12-12-2013 03:49 PM
    I ordered mine on Monday (got my promo code that day in the 2nd batch). Got the "we're making it" notice on Tuesday. Got the "it's shipped" notice last night. According to tracking I should see it tomorrow. I did not expect it to be shipped so quickly!
    Holy cow. I just checked the tracking and it shows as delivered. Now to just get done with this stupid "Job" thing so I can go home and play!
    12-12-2013 03:51 PM
    My Moto X just arrived at my door step yesterday without any emails from Motorola or FedEx. The last email I received was the one from Motorola mentioning possible delays due to the storm.
    I keep talking to reps and they keep giving me the same cut and paste response that Ira "booked" or ready to be shipped. But not actually shipped yet. Of course, I'm honestly not even sure if they have seen or can see if it's been shipped. It's just a frustrating experience.

Is there anyway to find out if this phone shipped besides FedEx Delivery Manager? I can't seem to sign up for that because FedEx can't verify who I am.
    12-12-2013 04:03 PM
    My 'order has been shipped' email was sent at 2am with Fed Ex confirmation showing it to be delivered same day by 8pm.

Got it at noon time. So from shipped email to delivery in less than 12 hours!

From 'we're assembling it' email to 'shipped email' that was a different story, 5 days with a 'storm delay' email on the second day.
    12-12-2013 05:20 PM
    Got mine about 3:00. It was shipped overnight. It's activated and migrating as I type this.

BTW, when I called VZW to activate it the rep said "is the X more powerful than your S3?" I can't believe he was questioning my choice of phones.
    12-12-2013 06:07 PM
    Ordered using a discount code on Monday 12/9 and received it in PDX today, 12/12. Nice job Moto and FedEx!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    12-12-2013 06:31 PM
    Why haven't I received mine that I ordered on 12/2?! It was supposed to be here 12/6 and it STILL hasn't even shipped yet! WTF?! I keep calling and chatting with customer service and NOBODY knows what is going on with my order. I don't get this at all. How are some people getting their phones who ordered days after me?
    12-12-2013 06:47 PM
    Why haven't I received mine that I ordered on 12/2?! It was supposed to be here 12/6 and it STILL hasn't even shipped yet! WTF?! I keep calling and chatting with customer service and NOBODY knows what is going on with my order. I don't get this at all. How are some people getting their phones who ordered days after me?
    Did you order one of the Dev editions? I heard those are being delayed, could be a couple weeks. It's possible they're waiting on another shipment. Just got mine yesterday and ordered it on the 4th (plain 16Gb version).

Hopefully they will make it right for you, Moto seems like a solid company when it comes to supporting customers.
    12-12-2013 06:53 PM
    According to Motorola mobility there's a bunch that are done, but still need to be shipped. I think yours and mine are at the bottom of the pile.

12-12-2013 06:55 PM
    According to Motorola mobility there's a bunch that are done, but still need to be shipped. I think yours and mine are at the bottom of the pile.

And apparently mine. It boggles my mind how people are just creating orders this week and are getting shipping notifications or receiving them. What, do they just randomly pick up a box and throw them on the truck? Mine, among many other have probably. Been sitting there, ready to ship for days.
    12-12-2013 07:11 PM
    Did you order one of the Dev editions? I heard those are being delayed, could be a couple weeks. It's possible they're waiting on another shipment. Just got mine yesterday and ordered it on the 4th (plain 16Gb version).

Hopefully they will make it right for you, Moto seems like a solid company when it comes to supporting customers.
    No mine is a Moto Maker. This has been the absolute worst customer service I've ever received. I have called multiple times and they always say they will call me back within a specified amount of time and I have yet to be called back once. And when I do call, nobody can tell me what the hell is going on. They just see that it is ready to be shipped. They keep telling me that "upper level management has looked into and that it will be expedited" with no real answers.

I don't get how I would be at the bottom of the pile when I ordered it over a week ago... This is being handled very poorly.
    12-12-2013 07:13 PM
    No mine is a Moto Maker..
    I wonder if there particular colors in the backs or accents that were popular and those sold out? What color scheme did you go with?
    12-12-2013 07:58 PM
    I wonder if there particular colors in the backs or accents that were popular and those sold out? What color scheme did you go with?
    I went with chalk/black/black. According to an email I received, it was made on Dec 5th.
    12-12-2013 08:00 PM
    According to an email I received, it was made on Dec 5th.
    oh, that is strange. I would ask for a supervisor. Sounds like they lost your phone internally. I wouldn't be surprised if they did and it was employee theft.
    12-12-2013 08:14 PM
    oh, that is strange. I would ask for a supervisor. Sounds like they lost your phone internally. I wouldn't be surprised if they did and it was employee theft.
    I've spoken to lots of supervisors and nobody can tell me what is happening. It's just the same BS over and over again.
    12-12-2013 08:21 PM
291 ... 89101112