12-15-2013 02:11 AM
291 1234 ...
tools
    Just got my Shipping email, coming from Fort Worth TX, will be in Fairborn Ohio Thursday before 4:30 pm, according to the Fedex site it was picked up at 6:10pm last night
    12-04-2013 09:58 AM
    Just got my Shipping email, coming from Fort Worth TX, will be in Fairborn Ohio Thursday before 4:30 pm, according to the Fedex site it was picked up at 6:10pm last night
    OK, so that means that earliest mine can here is Friday.
    12-04-2013 10:11 AM
    My cyber Monday dev edition apparently shipped yesterday, but I got the notification early this morning. I'm in AZ. Worked out nicely cause my case and SIM cutter arrive today via amazon, and then I'll pick up the phone tomorrow. I've had FedEx hold it at their distribution hub for me so I don't come home to a delivery attempt notice. Hate that, lol.

Posted from my N5 via the Android Central App
    12-04-2013 10:37 AM
    My cyber Monday dev edition apparently shipped yesterday, but I got the notification early this morning. I'm in AZ. Worked out nicely cause my case and SIM cutter arrive today via amazon, and then I'll pick up the phone tomorrow. I've had FedEx hold it at their distribution hub for me so I don't come home to a delivery attempt notice. Hate that, lol.

Are you me haha? I ordered a sim cutter (the one featured on the main page) and everything else is the same. Only difference is I am in a townhome and they can deliver it to the main office
    12-04-2013 10:46 AM
    Are you me haha? I ordered a sim cutter (the one featured on the main page) and everything else is the same. Only difference is I am in a townhome and they can deliver it to the main office
    Enjoy! I'm anxious to see if it's phone enough to make me put down my N5 long term. We'll see :-)

12-04-2013 12:11 PM
    I ordered a T-Mobile woven black Moto X at about 9:00am PST on Monday and got my shipping confirmation at 8:00am PST today (Wednesday). FedEx shows it as "Out for Delivery". I'm in Sacramento, CA.
    12-04-2013 12:59 PM
    Not that I use it all that much, but I know the moto x is close to stock, so does anyone know if the hotspot capability I have on my Nexus 5 is the same on the X dev edition? Or is it hobbled in some way?

12-04-2013 01:55 PM
    I just checked on FedEx site. They have received shipping details and estimated delivery is Friday. I was expecting early next week so I am happy with the earlier delivery. I will have to make sure to have them hold it at one of their pickup locations though. I don't want to risk missing the truck. It's easier to just pick it up.
    12-04-2013 03:38 PM
    Ordered on Monday and my 16gb TM version arrived today around 2pm (Arlington, VA).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-04-2013 05:15 PM
    I ordered my GSM DE on Monday a little after noon. FedEx Delivery Manager shows it as having left the FedEx facility in Fort Worth today. Scheduled to arrive in NYC by Friday. Woohoo!

Still haven't received a shipped notice from Motorola as of this post.
    12-04-2013 07:55 PM
    Motorola sent an email today saying that my GSM developer edition phone shipped on Tuesday. I'm expecting it to arrive on Thursday.
    12-04-2013 10:41 PM
    Got my shipping confirm email tonight.
    12-05-2013 12:38 AM
    Mine came yesterday at about 2:30 pm. I currently have this and the nexus 5. My initial impression is that I really like the size of the device. I prefer the matte back on the nexus 5 and the screen on the n5 is much much better. Also, the camera on the n5 is better. There is a lot of noise, even after the camera update, on the moto x. Taking actions shots is better b.c the shutter speed on the moto x is faster. Both run run smooth and there is no noticeable lag. The kitkat update came through as soon as I powered the phone on. I use nova launcher which makes the the moto x look identical to the n5. If you do not use a launcher, even on kitkat with the moto x, you will not get the transparent app drawer. I think that looks better than the all black background.

The area where I notice the biggest difference in active display and moto assist. Moto assist is the most important feature IMO. This allows you to set the phone up to read text when you are driving and send text via voice commands. Also, it adds a "do not disturb" feature for night time. Something that I did not see mentioned in reviews was the "meeting" feature added by moto assist. It will look at your calendar to see if you have a meetings scheduled. If you do, it will automatically silent your notifications and send callers a text stating anything you want.
    Chris432 and silverdream like this.
    12-05-2013 07:27 AM
    Got shipping notice last night. Fedex tracking it will be at my door by end of the day Friday. Good way to start off the weekend!
    12-05-2013 07:35 AM
    Happy to see so many of you getting shipping notifications. Unfortunately I still have nothing showing up on Fed-Ex or Motorola. I do hope it will ship today or tomorrow.
    12-05-2013 07:52 AM
    Happy to see so many of you getting shipping notifications. Unfortunately I still have nothing showing up on Fed-Ex or Motorola. I do hope it will ship today or tomorrow.
    Ditto here....
    12-05-2013 08:15 AM
    Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    Ordered my Moto X GSM DE Monday morning. Still showing as "Not Shipped" on Motorola and Delivery Manager shows nothing for me.
    12-05-2013 08:34 AM
    Mine still says not shipped also. I'm getting anxious. I just want to check it out but whatever I'll survive.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-05-2013 09:05 AM
    Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    Ordered my Moto X GSM DE Monday morning. Still showing as "Not Shipped" on Motorola and Delivery Manager shows nothing for me.
    Mine still says not shipped also. I'm getting anxious. I just want to check it out but whatever I'll survive.

mine showed not shipped and was out for delivery before I even got the shipping email.
    12-05-2013 09:10 AM
    mine showed not shipped and was out for delivery before I even got the shipping email.
    I read other people comments saying the same thing and that makes me a little more frustrated. I don't mind waiting I just want to know what's happening. But like I said before its ok , not that big of a deal if I get next week sometime.

12-05-2013 09:23 AM
    I ordered the Verizon Dev edition on Monday in the second wave and picked it up at lunch today.
    12-05-2013 12:40 PM
    I'm glad to see a lot of u guys already having your devices or awaiting delivery, but nothing yet on my end. Luckily I received my Nexus-5 2 days ago and that's been keeping me busy while I wait to get my 16GB T-MO X.

Honestly I think I'm going to get screwed over and end up keeping both devices! The gadget-***** in me will get greedy and not want to part with any of them! And with the looks of these reviews it seems like they are both great devices!!!
    12-05-2013 12:41 PM
    Anyone that waited for the Moto-X discount code and use MotoMaker get a shipping confirmation yet? I know mine has hit the assembly line so I'm not expecting it until Monday.
    12-05-2013 12:52 PM
    I'm glad to see a lot of u guys already having your devices or awaiting delivery, but nothing yet on my end. Luckily I received my Nexus-5 2 days ago and that's been keeping me busy while I wait to get my 16GB T-MO X.

Honestly I think I'm going to get screwed over and end up keeping both devices! The gadget-***** in me will get greedy and not want to part with any of them! And with the looks of these reviews it seems like they are both great devices!!!
    It is a tough decision, and now that the 4.4.1 update fixes the camera issues on the n5....the decision will be even harder!
    12-05-2013 12:54 PM
    It is a tough decision, and now that the 4.4.1 update fixes the camera issues on the n5....the decision will be even harder!
    I think the deciding factor will be whichever one gets the best T-MO LTE signal at my house. I'm beginning to think the N5 TMO LTE antenna isn't that good. I have decent signal on my iPad air but on my N5 i usually get a bar of signal. I have wifi at home, but I'm thinking I might ditch it because I have the $70 unlimited TMO Plan.
    12-05-2013 01:03 PM
291 1234 ...