12-15-2013 02:11 AM
291 ... 56789 ...
tools
    My Moto X just left Fort Worth a couple of hours ago? What is the chance it will make it to me in the southeastern US by tomorrow? Will it get on the truck for delivery tomorrow?
    12-10-2013 07:43 PM
    I just had an online chat with Moto's customer service. I was told that my order was processed and ready to ship. They were awaiting a FedEx tracking number. Then the rep said this. I copied and pasted because it seemed odd.

"The order was processed on dec. 09. The 2 day shipping takes 4-5 business days."

Not sure what this meant.
    12-10-2013 08:51 PM
    My Moto X just left Fort Worth a couple of hours ago? What is the chance it will make it to me in the southeastern US by tomorrow? Will it get on the truck for delivery tomorrow?
    The FedEx site should tell you if it is an overnight or two day shipping package. If it is overnight and left Ft. Worth a few hours ago, you'll have it tomorrow.
    12-10-2013 09:17 PM
    The FedEx site should tell you if it is an overnight or two day shipping package. If it is overnight and left Ft. Worth a few hours ago, you'll have it tomorrow.
    It's 2 day and it left FW now about 4 hours ago and is supposed to be delivered to me by 8pm tomorrow. So I assume, it won't be here until Thursday then?
    12-10-2013 09:19 PM
    Mine shipped yesterday, overnight, and I did not receive it today. It's at my local facility. I will have it tomorrow. So much for overnight. Estimated date was today as well.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk
    12-10-2013 09:21 PM
    Misery loves company.

I'm in the exact same position - except I didn't bother to make a phone call.

I ordered my phone on the fourth and received an email from Motorola about potential storm delays and have received no communication since then. When I check the Order Status on Motorola's site it indicates the phone has not been shipped.

The phone I currently have works fine so the delay is not a big deal - I just wanted to add this post so you'd know you're not alone and there are other people who are waiting without any communication from Motorola.
    12-10-2013 09:31 PM
    It's 2 day and it left FW now about 4 hours ago and is supposed to be delivered to me by 8pm tomorrow. So I assume, it won't be here until Thursday then?
    What was the actual pickup date? Does the FedEx site show any exceptions? If it was picked up today, then expect it on Thursday. It it was picked up on Monday and left FW 4 hours ago, you should receive it tomorrow. It should pass through Memphis tonight if that is the case.
    12-10-2013 09:33 PM
    Mine shipped yesterday, overnight, and I did not receive it today. It's at my local facility. I will have it tomorrow. So much for overnight. Estimated date was today as well.

Check the FedEx tracking site and look for an exception saying "Delay beyond our control" (most likely in Dallas). If you see that, then that explains the delay on FedEx's part due to the weather they are coping with.
    12-10-2013 09:34 PM
    I'm posting with mine.

Posted from my $150-off Moto X.
    n0obpr0 likes this.
    12-10-2013 09:38 PM
    Mine never said it was delayed and even though I was told by FedEx it would go to Memphis from Fort Worth mine never did go to Memphis. It went straight from Fort Worth to Chicago last night. FedEx seems very inconsistent with their tracking and statuses on shipments. I don't ship or have enough stuff shipped to know if this is normal or just because the holidays and winter storm delays have caused problems for them in keeping track of their packages and scans.
    12-10-2013 09:44 PM
    Mine never said it was delayed and even though I was told by FedEx it would go to Memphis from Fort Worth mine never did go to Memphis. It went straight from Fort Worth to Chicago last night. FedEx seems very inconsistent with their tracking and statuses on shipments. I don't ship or have enough stuff shipped to know if this is normal or just because the holidays and winter storm delays have caused problems for them in keeping track of their packages and scans.
    It's been a good number of years since I was in the business but there are times when certain containers are direct routed between major hubs and bypass the central Memphis hub. So it's possible it was a direct route (Chicago is sort of a large regional destination).
    12-10-2013 10:06 PM
    I've never had any problems with FedEx except for 2 weather delays, both of which happened this week. My moto x was sent overnight shipping yesterday and was delayed in Texas because of the weather. I guess Texas just isn't used to snow.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-10-2013 10:06 PM
    Mine will be delivered tomorrow on the east coast... Shipped on Monday.

12-10-2013 11:44 PM
    Moto X arrived today.

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-11-2013 12:18 AM
    I think mine's on an island with Tom Hanks somewhere.

12-11-2013 05:40 AM
    Mine arrived in my city early this morning. I hope it makes it on a truck!
    12-11-2013 07:02 AM
    I checked the Moto site this morning and it said my order had not shipped. I then did an online chat with a Moto rep who checked the status of my order. Low and behold, he came back with a tracking number and my phone will be delivered today. So, don't trust the site!
    12-11-2013 07:03 AM
    On Fedex Truck for Delivery as of 704am EST. Hot damnnnn cant wait!
    edit: ordered mon dec 2nd ver dev ed
    12-11-2013 08:11 AM
    Mine is now at my local FedEx facility but not yet on a truck

I hope it makes it to me before 8pm; I have dinner reservations!
    12-11-2013 08:25 AM
    Mine is now at my local FedEx facility but not yet on a truck

I hope it makes it to me before 8pm; I have dinner reservations!
    It should make it to you. Mine didn't get on a truck for delivery until after 10am yesterday and then was delivered about 2-3 hours later. BTW I love this thing, the feel, the features, the smoothness.
    12-11-2013 08:44 AM
    Ordered - Dec 6th
    Expected Delivery - Dec 11th
    Status - Not Shipped

Tried to hook up a chat at motorola.com and it tells me that I am 8th in the queue with a wait of 3:50, but when it counts down to me being next, it says no operators available to chat with me now. Tired 3-4 times.

I resorted to sending an email. Hoping that mined is done and shipped and they have just not sent me the info yet.
    12-11-2013 08:52 AM
    Ordered - Dec 6th
    Status - Not Shipped

Tried to hook up a chat at motorola.com and it tells me that I am 8th in the queue with a wait of 3:50, but when it counts down to me being next, it says no operators available to chat with me now. Tired 3-4 times.

I resorted to sending an email. Hoping that mined is done and shipped and they have just not sent me the info yet.
    Did you try calling? Email will take 2-3 days

12-11-2013 09:17 AM
    Just received mine. =)
    12-11-2013 09:17 AM
    Ordered - Dec 6th
    Status - Not Shipped

Same thing here. I ordered on the 6th and had a delivery date of today. I haven't received any communication since the "We're Assembling It" email on Friday. I also tried to get into chat 3 times this morning and when I'd get to first in the queue it would disconnect me. I was able to finally get through and the agent had zero update on my order. He said it hasn't shipped and that I will get an email when it does ship. There was no estimate on when that would happen. I think for me the biggest error Motorola has done is not update the "Shipping Estimate" on orders to reflect what they actually will be. I'm sure it would cut down on people contacting them when they see they were supposed to receive it on a specific day but didn't and there has been zero communication from them. I'm okay with the delays given the circumstances as long as they would just estimate a revised delivery so it is not a guessing game.
    dmark44 likes this.
    12-11-2013 09:18 AM
    It should make it to you. Mine didn't get on a truck for delivery until after 10am yesterday and then was delivered about 2-3 hours later. BTW I love this thing, the feel, the features, the smoothness.
    It's on the truck!!!!!
    Chris432 and jephanie like this.
    12-11-2013 09:36 AM
291 ... 56789 ...