Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious to see how long until these start shipping out.

I was one of the lucky ones (thanks to some of u guys!) to get a T-MO 16gig X. I'm hoping these ship out today or tomorrow at the latest. I will let you guys know as soon as I get an update! Hopefully u guys will do the same.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to see how long until these start shipping out.

I was one of the lucky ones (thanks to some of u guys!) to get a T-MO 16gig X. I'm hoping these ship out today or tomorrow at the latest. I will let you guys know as soon as I get an update! Hopefully u guys will do the same.

I think they will ship today/tonight and arrive on Thursday.

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
The confirmation email I got said my dev edition might not ship for 7 days. So not really sure when to expect it to ship.

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been checking the order status every few hours. I really can't wait!

Posted via Android Central App

Same here! I really wanted the Dev addition but I got screwed with Motorola's weak website. I guess with the free cloud storage and unlimited T-Mobile data it just might be a blessing in disguise! At least I hope so!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It would be awesome if they got shipped out tonight. I haven't received anything yet, but I did pick up a couple of these in the past and I always seemed to get tracking/shipping updates between 10pm and 4am. I'm hopeful it comes soon, this is such a great phone, especially at that price point! And I hope all those who wanted the MotoMaker versions can get theirs done tomorrow and next Monday.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to Motorola online chat tonight and they told me that you will receive an email when it ships and its looking like 4-5 business days from now.. That didn't impress me at all, I ordered the GSM Dev edition at 12:01pm on Monday

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I think from the get go the Developer Edition had a disclaimer saying "Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition may take as long as 7 days to ship." So it should not be a surprise if they do not ship today...

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a gsm version as part of the second batch and it is shipping out tonight with Thursday delivery. I expect most of the dev versions are.

spaceman

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my VZW dev edition around 11:30 am on monday. Logged in the Fedex delivery manager to see that it shipped tonight. ETA Thursday. Did not get a shipping email yet and the status on the moto website is still "not shipped"

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, I ordered my gsm at 12:01pm.... God I hope I get it Thursday! They said my order had processed so fingers crossed

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my VZW dev edition around 11:30 am on monday. Logged in the Fedex delivery manager to see that it shipped tonight. ETA Thursday. Did not get a shipping email yet and the status on the moto website is still "not shipped"

Same experience for me when I ordered a motomaker phone 2 weeks ago. My status on the site didn't changed to shipped until about an hour before FedEx delivered it. They shipped it overnight.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine about 15 minutes after you and logged into FedEx delivery manager but it hasn't shipped yet.