Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally! Mine shipped out today. Gonna get it tomorrow! I ordered mine on Monday around 1pm est.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Rob220

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
In Motorola's website it is listed as not shipped but I got an email from FedEx and it will be here tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
In Motorola's website it is listed as not shipped but I got an email from FedEx and it will be here tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

Same here. I just checked it right and it shows it as not shipped, but on the Fedex web site it shows it being here later on today.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Received the code Wednesday and ordered later that night - 8:30pm EST, with an expected arrival of 9 DEC. Just checked the shipping link and its expected to arrive tonight - Friday, 6 DEC. That was fast. Thank you Motorola!!!

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
See new thread I started here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/341436-expect-moto-x-motomaker-shipment-delays.html If your phone has already shipped, you should be OK, but if it hasn't, I would anticipate a delay of several days.

Interesting. Mine shipped and is in transit from Indianapolis. Which is good b/c we are expecting some nasty weather here in N. VA on Sunday. Excited to get home tonight and find my Moto X waiting for me! Hopefully Mother Nature will help me out.

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
You called it. I just got a call from FedEx saying my phone will not be delivered today but most likely Monday due to weather.

Same here... I was supposed to get it today, but the tracking info says its still in Dallas, Texas and is "delayed beyond our control". This sucks!

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Same here... I was supposed to get it today, but the tracking info says its still in Dallas, Texas and is "delayed beyond our control". This sucks!

I must have gotten lucky to get mine out of Dallas b/c it was delayed from leaving between 8pm - 2am but eventually made it to Indianapolis and as of now is still on time for tonight.

robjulo

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped yesterday but I did not get the email until today after I called Motorola. So those with a "not shipped" status, it may have in fact shipped.

Lowden407

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I must have gotten lucky to get mine out of Dallas b/c it was delayed from leaving between 8pm - 2am but eventually made it to Indianapolis and as of now is still on time for tonight.

I'm in Virginia as well and mine made it to Indianapolis but I haven't heard anything more.. I keep checking the fedex website for updates. Supposed to get mine by 8pm tonight.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
FedEx Delivery Manager shows my package as shipping information received!!!!!! But it is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday so either they are sending it 2 day due to the accessories or it only contains the accessories or is delayed due to the weather. No shipment email from Moto and order status on Moto site shows it as not yet shipped.

Chris432

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Not only does mine not show as shipped (and nothing from FedEX delivery manager), but the pending charge for the phone that has been showing on my online banking statement is now gone....

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I never got a shipment email from Fedex or Motorola but signed up for the Fedex delivery manager and se where my phone is scheduled to be delivered today. But it appears to be stuck in Indy due to the storm. Anybody know if since it was scheduled for today and doesn't seem likely if it will come tomorrow now?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084