Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

bigbot45

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I just spent some time on Chat support and my order is still stuck at the distribution center. No idea if/when it will ship.

cappy718

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I just called and emailed... They said the whole storm thing is holding things up. Mine is still only a pending transaction on my credit card. Then why the heck did they say they're "in stock" in my confirmation email? Hoping for an update soon... I want my vzw DE moto x!

Posted via Android Central App

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
still nothing, Verizon moto dev edition, bought dec 2. called twice so far they say i will have it thursday dec 12 at the latest. i dont believe them at all. still says Not Shipped on site

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
still nothing, Verizon moto dev edition, bought dec 2. called twice so far they say i will have it thursday dec 12 at the latest. i dont believe them at all. still says Not Shipped on site
I ordered my Verizon dev ed within 10 minutes of the sale going live. Mine says shipped but FedEx doesn't have it - just shipping information received. Moto says FedEx has it. Not sure what to think.

azhagan

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a GSM Dev edition last Monday. Still in pending status, but when I called today they said they were waiting for a FedEX pickup. Interestingly they put a hold on my card last Monday, but the hold was taken off on Wednesday & I have the money back in my account. Don't know whats up. I need a phone right now been a week without one, so I ended up ordering an N5 today. We will see which one gets here quicker.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I just checked FedEx delivery manager and my phone was picked up at 4:30pm today!!!! Delivery on Wednesday. My guess is they picked up a lot of phones today so recheck your tracking information.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the FedEx notice of pickup today. Moto is shipping it OVERNIGHT! Wow! That's very cool. And thanks to FedEx having an easy delivery manager, I'll pick it up at their FedEx store a mile from my house on my way home (and it is literally on my route home). Talk about another customer service win for Moto! I didn't call and ask or anything; they simply shipped it overnight instead of the normal two day shipping.

I continue to be impressed with their efforts at providing positive customer experiences. They definitely aren't flashy like Apple, but they are definitely delivering nonetheless.

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I just checked FedEx delivery manager and my phone was picked up at 4:30pm today!!!! Delivery on Wednesday. My guess is they picked up a lot of phones today so recheck your tracking information.

nice, i just checked mine and says will be here Wed. odd that Moto is so slow to update their own status. their website still has my order as "not Shipped" verizon dev ed

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
They shipped mine at 3:21 PM today. Ordered it within a minute of it going live last Monday. Developer Edition. Ordered with and Otterbox, those dots and one of those $200 speakers that gets no discount. Kinda sucks they didn't see fit to overnight and order that large but doesn't matter. Won't be home til Wednesday anyways. Be a nice birthday present.

Posted via Android Central App

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Makes me wonder if I'll get mine before Christmas since I contemplated for about 3 minutes before I purchased mine...I've got two brand new cases sitting here for it cuz I'm clumsy and all...really want this dang thing...

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
"We had a great response to our Moto X promotion, and are working hard to get orders out. Unfortunately a winter storm is causing hazardous conditions in Fort Worth, where our factory is located. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. We are taking steps to make up any lost time, but we anticipate some delays. But do not worry, your device will be sent on or before 12/14. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as your Moto X is shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you." from moto chat

So device will be sent on or before 14 Dec is the word I have now. Still the winter storm excuse...altho a valid one...I was also told that the device was back in stock now (VZW DE edition). So if the device is back in stock. I asked if that means it will be sent tomorrow and I was told to refer to the above message. Something slightly fishy there...but man, if it was going to be more than 7 days we were quoted to begin with, you would figure they would send us an email for the delay.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
So device will be sent on or before 14 Dec is the word I have now. Still the winter storm excuse...altho a valid one...I was also told that the device was back in stock now (VZW DE edition). So if the device is back in stock. I asked if that means it will be sent tomorrow and I was told to refer to the above message. Something slightly fishy there...but man, if it was going to be more than 7 days we were quoted to begin with, you would figure they would send us an email for the delay.
I ordered a Verizon DE on the original cyber monday sale 12/2. I ordered it within 10 minutes of the sale going live. Got a shipping notice on Friday, 12/6. I was told the DEs are made to order just like the moto makers.

Anyhow, FedEx didn't pick it up until today 12/9. So mine was out of the factory in 4 days but the weather prevented FedEx from picking it up until 7 days after I ordered it.

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
HMMM...DE are made to order like the moto makers...didnt know that. Either way...I'm still in the wait. I'm tryin to be patient and not go off on moto cuz I've had a bunch of crappy experiences with them. an old moto flip phone with soft touch blue cover got horrible reception...then I had the bionic debacle....now I'm waiting beyond the appointed ship date for my moto x. I guess me and moto just dont get along. I'll give the phone a shot. But man, i might have a moto x de up for sale before I know it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781