Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine never said it was delayed and even though I was told by FedEx it would go to Memphis from Fort Worth mine never did go to Memphis. It went straight from Fort Worth to Chicago last night. FedEx seems very inconsistent with their tracking and statuses on shipments. I don't ship or have enough stuff shipped to know if this is normal or just because the holidays and winter storm delays have caused problems for them in keeping track of their packages and scans.

It's been a good number of years since I was in the business but there are times when certain containers are direct routed between major hubs and bypass the central Memphis hub. So it's possible it was a direct route (Chicago is sort of a large regional destination).

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine never said it was delayed and even though I was told by FedEx it would go to Memphis from Fort Worth mine never did go to Memphis. It went straight from Fort Worth to Chicago last night. FedEx seems very inconsistent with their tracking and statuses on shipments. I don't ship or have enough stuff shipped to know if this is normal or just because the holidays and winter storm delays have caused problems for them in keeping track of their packages and scans.

I've never had any problems with FedEx except for 2 weather delays, both of which happened this week. My moto x was sent overnight shipping yesterday and was delayed in Texas because of the weather. I guess Texas just isn't used to snow.

Posted via Android Central App

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I checked the Moto site this morning and it said my order had not shipped. I then did an online chat with a Moto rep who checked the status of my order. Low and behold, he came back with a tracking number and my phone will be delivered today. So, don't trust the site!

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine is now at my local FedEx facility but not yet on a truck :(

I hope it makes it to me before 8pm; I have dinner reservations!

It should make it to you. Mine didn't get on a truck for delivery until after 10am yesterday and then was delivered about 2-3 hours later. BTW I love this thing, the feel, the features, the smoothness.

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Ordered - Dec 6th
Expected Delivery - Dec 11th
Status - Not Shipped

Tried to hook up a chat at motorola.com and it tells me that I am 8th in the queue with a wait of 3:50, but when it counts down to me being next, it says no operators available to chat with me now. Tired 3-4 times.

I resorted to sending an email. Hoping that mined is done and shipped and they have just not sent me the info yet.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Ordered - Dec 6th
Status - Not Shipped

Tried to hook up a chat at motorola.com and it tells me that I am 8th in the queue with a wait of 3:50, but when it counts down to me being next, it says no operators available to chat with me now. Tired 3-4 times.

I resorted to sending an email. Hoping that mined is done and shipped and they have just not sent me the info yet.

Did you try calling? Email will take 2-3 days

Posted via Android Central App

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered - Dec 6th
Status - Not Shipped

Same thing here. I ordered on the 6th and had a delivery date of today. I haven't received any communication since the "We're Assembling It" email on Friday. I also tried to get into chat 3 times this morning and when I'd get to first in the queue it would disconnect me. I was able to finally get through and the agent had zero update on my order. He said it hasn't shipped and that I will get an email when it does ship. There was no estimate on when that would happen. I think for me the biggest error Motorola has done is not update the "Shipping Estimate" on orders to reflect what they actually will be. I'm sure it would cut down on people contacting them when they see they were supposed to receive it on a specific day but didn't and there has been zero communication from them. I'm okay with the delays given the circumstances as long as they would just estimate a revised delivery so it is not a guessing game.

bigbot45

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This is the last I've seen from FedEx. I have no idea where it is.

-

12/10/2013 - Tuesday
7:10 pmLeft FedEx origin facility
FORT WORTH, TX
12:35 pmPicked up
FORT WORTH, TX
-

12/09/2013 - Monday

7:36 pmShipment information sent to FedEx

xczuman

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Just spoke to a representative on the phone, apparently my phone has been built and is waiting to be shipped. She said she would expedite the ticket and that I should receive it within 2-3 business days. Hopefully I get it sometime this week.

cliffg#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
007 same here. I ordered on the 5th. I have gotten no update and I was scheduled to have it yesterday (12/10). If you know you are X days behind can't you send out an email with new deliveries? Why do I have to contact Customer Service to find this out? They need to be a bit more proactive. The botched Cyber Monday thing was first. Now you try to make up for it but you are missing your delivery dates (understandably because of the weather) but you need to contact your customers and give real dates. Not good...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908