Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

xczuman

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
xczuman when did you place your order?

I ordered through moto maker on the 5th, with an expected delivery date for the 10th. The only e-mail i got was later in the day on the 5th that they were building it. Didn't receive anything after that and on my order status it still says not shipped which is why i ended up calling today. I would also recommend calling moto because i could not get through their webchat and i sent an e-mail yesterday which still has not been answered.

cliffg#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I got in to the web chat early this morning and it looked like the I got "Cut and Paste" response and they gave me no indication it was built and waiting to be shipped, had shipped or anything.

SuperManFan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine was ordered on the 4th, no updates until this morning. At 6:30AM MT I got an email stating it was shipped (yesterday) and it would arrive today. Shows on the FEDEX truck now, out for delivery.

007 same here. I ordered on the 5th. I have gotten no update and I was scheduled to have it yesterday (12/10). If you know you are X days behind can't you send out an email with new deliveries? Why do I have to contact Customer Service to find this out? They need to be a bit more proactive. The botched Cyber Monday thing was first. Now you try to make up for it but you are missing your delivery dates (understandably because of the weather) but you need to contact your customers and give real dates. Not good...

Chris432

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My phone shipped 2 day and fedex just left it at the doorstep. I think if they ship it overnight, you have to sign for it.

I'm pretty sure it just depends on your history with them. If they have delivered to you before and/or you have previously agreed to let them leave packages without signing.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it just depends on your history with them. If they have delivered to you before and/or you have previously agreed to let them leave packages without signing.

I have not agreed to let them leave packages without signing for them and have had to sign for every new phone prior to this one.

Chris432

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have not agreed to let them leave packages without signing for them and have had to sign for every new phone prior to this one.

Hmm, then you got me. FedEx surely seems to be inconsistent. I'll probably have to sign since they have always previously left packages at the door.

Chris432

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was the shipper who specified whether or not a signature was required?

When I signed up for delivery manager there was somewhere on there that let me give the ok to leave packages at my door without signing.

BTW - I just got confirmation they delivered my phone. :)

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah if you sign up at FedEx you can give them the OK to deliver without signature. I usually just leave a note on the door for them with my name and tracking number asking them to leave it at the door or behind a bush :p so far it has worked for me.

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on the fourth and it was supposed to arrive on the 10th. It arrived this afternoon.

As a FYI - I received no communication from Motorola or FedEx since the last email from Motorola advising me of possible weather delays. (No email from Motorola indicating the phone was shipped and nothing from FedEx telling me the package was enroute.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15