Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine late on the 4th (got the confirmation after midnight on the 5th).

Said Delivery date of the 10th. No updates until I check my e-mail this morning, shipped, and was at the local FedEx. Had them hold it at the distribution center and picked it up at lunch. Jackpot.

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Not that it's a huge deal, but I was a little surprised that the phone did not ship with the Motorola Skip NFC device and the Skip Dots.

I thought that was part of a MotoMaker promotion?

Again, not a huge deal but I thought it was worth mentioning if someone's still on the fence about buying a Moto X.

Posted via Android Central App

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I know technically this isn't the right thread but I want to help somebody out. I have an extra moto maker code that expires tonight I will give to somebody. I just ask you use it and not try to profit or benefit from it. PM and I'll give you the code.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Not that it's a huge deal, but I was a little surprised that the phone did not ship with the Motorola Skip NFC device and the Skip Dots.

I thought that was part of a MotoMaker promotion?
It was not part of the sale. Sale was $150 off price of a phone + 30% off price of accessories. I bought them for $10 (30% off) and they shipped with my phone.

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
It was not part of the sale. Sale was $150 off price of a phone + 30% off price of accessories. I bought them for $10 (30% off) and they shipped with my phone.

I'm pretty sure the Motorola Skip was free as part of Motomaker when it was first launched on AT&T.

I just wanted to point out that it is no longer included for free.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the Motorola Skip was free as part of Motomaker when it was first launched on AT&T.

I just wanted to point out that it is no longer included for free.
There was also a 10% off promo with the free skip, but that promotion ended and the cyber monday sale was the next promo. I am sure there will be another promo after christmas.

mg212

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I called this afternoon to check on the status of my order (MotoMaker 32GB) that had been placed on 12/5 and was previously estimated to be delivered yesterday (12/10) and the representative I spoke to looked into it and then informed me that he expected it to ship this afternoon. (Not sure if he flagged it for fast-track or if it was already in queue to go out?) I confirmed my email address with him and he said to look for an email shortly with the tracking number. 10 hours later and still no email with tracking number, so I just thought I'd call again this evening to see if it had shipped but I didn't get an email, and that is exactly what happened. To my pleasant surprise it is on its way!

Don't know if what I experienced was an isolated incident with the representative I spoke with or if there is a system wide issue with tracking # emails not being sent, but just thought I'd add my experience in case others called in recently and are waiting on an email with tracking information. Good luck!

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if what I experienced was an isolated incident with the representative I spoke with or if there is a system wide issue with tracking # emails not being sent, but just thought I'd add my experience in case others called in recently and are waiting on an email with tracking information. Good luck!
register for Fed Ex Delivery Manager.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I called this afternoon to check on the status of my order (MotoMaker 32GB) that had been placed on 12/5 and was previously estimated to be delivered yesterday (12/10) and the representative I spoke to looked into it and then informed me that he expected it to ship this afternoon. (Not sure if he flagged it for fast-track or if it was already in queue to go out?) I confirmed my email address with him and he said to look for an email shortly with the tracking number. 10 hours later and still no email with tracking number, so I just thought I'd call again this evening to see if it had shipped but I didn't get an email, and that is exactly what happened. To my pleasant surprise it is on its way!

Never got and email and though I'm holding the phone in my hot little hands the website still says it was not shipped. I think maybe they are more than a little overwhelmed right now.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Got an email time stamped at 2 am saying it shipped via overnight delivery. Was ordered on the 6th and estimated delivery was the 11th.

Supposed to be delivered today but right now it's in Indianapolis.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 6th (original estimated delivery was yesterday). Woke up to an email it was shipped overnight and is scheduled for delivery today. FedEx better haul it though as it literally just left Indianapolis and usually packages are out for delivery at this point if I am going to receive them.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 6th (original estimated delivery was yesterday). Woke up to an email it was shipped overnight and is scheduled for delivery today. FedEx better haul it though as it literally just left Indianapolis and usually packages are out for delivery at this point if I am going to receive them.

Mine was in Indy earlier this morning but now it's here in Pittsburgh.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk