Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 12/6
Estimated delivery 12/11
Called Moto on 12/11 to get an update was told new estimated delivery is 12/14 - do these guys just make stuff up when they talk to you??
This am got the 'it's shipped' email. It's due today by 3pm. Currently at the local FedEx facility...hope it gets on a truck and is out for delivery soon.

cliffg#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 12/5. Got the email this morning and just checked in. It made it from Indiana at 6:50AM to NJ and made it on a truck by 9:30. I should get it today.
It seems like they are working hard to makeup for lost time and doing a good job getting things out and delivered.

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I got in on the first coupon deal (after 12 hours trying to first ill-fated day) and ordered my wife her Moto X. It was delayed by the storm but arrived yesterday and I didn't have to sign for it. Also, I have to say I'm extremely impressed by the X.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Ordered 12/6
Estimated delivery 12/11
Called Moto on 12/11 to get an update was told new estimated delivery is 12/14 - do these guys just make stuff up when they talk to you??
This am got the 'it's shipped' email. It's due today by 3pm. Currently at the local FedEx facility...hope it gets on a truck and is out for delivery soon.

Exactly, they told me yesterday my phone ordered on the 5th hadn't been made yet around 4pm central time. Get the shipping notice this morning and the phone shipped at 2pm yesterday lol

cliffg#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Exactly, they told me yesterday my phone ordered on the 5th hadn't been made yet around 4pm central time. Get the shipping notice this morning and the phone shipped at 2pm yesterday lol
Yes, both times i spoke to them via web chat all of their responses looked to be cut and paste. They said the same thing to me and now mine is out for delivery. Who knows where your call or web request is going and if they even have any sort of real feedback from the factory. I would say it looks like currently they are running about 2 days behind schedule.

anon(5421739)

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Wow, Moto is amazing. I ordered this past Monday and it shipped last night and it's currently on the truck for delivery. I have no idea how they're so fast, especially with all the other orders and bad weather delays.

bigbot45

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine has finally been delivered and is waiting for me at home. It seems it went by truck only from Fort Worth to Memphis on the 1st day, but it made it from Memphis to my front door in about 12 hours.

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 12/6
Estimated delivery 12/11

Arrived at 10am. It's charging and being encrypted per my companies policy.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
This really sucks. I ordered mine on the 6th, expecting it to deliver yesterday like many other people here. I haven't got an email, the reps seems to say it hasn't shipped. And it's almost 2PM EST, which is usually when FedEx would arrive. I'm hoping it does arrive today like everyone else who ordered te same time as me, but it's not looking good. :(

mg212

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I called this afternoon to check on the status of my order (MotoMaker 32GB) that had been placed on 12/5 and was previously estimated to be delivered yesterday (12/10) and the representative I spoke to looked into it and then informed me that he expected it to ship this afternoon. (Not sure if he flagged it for fast-track or if it was already in queue to go out?) I confirmed my email address with him and he said to look for an email shortly with the tracking number. 10 hours later and still no email with tracking number, so I just thought I'd call again this evening to see if it had shipped but I didn't get an email, and that is exactly what happened. To my pleasant surprise it is on its way!

Don't know if what I experienced was an isolated incident with the representative I spoke with or if there is a system wide issue with tracking # emails not being sent, but just thought I'd add my experience in case others called in recently and are waiting on an email with tracking information. Good luck!

It has arrived!
They overnighted the shipment. Nice!

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Monday (got my promo code that day in the 2nd batch). Got the "we're making it" notice on Tuesday. Got the "it's shipped" notice last night. According to tracking I should see it tomorrow. I did not expect it to be shipped so quickly!

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Had a chat with Motorola Customer Service after reading this thread.

Denny: Hi, my name is Denny. How may I help you?
Paul: Hello. I ordered a Moto X on Monday and the expected delivery date is the 18th. I was just talking with friends who ordered the same day and they received theirs today. I was wondering if it was possible for me to receive mine sooner. My RAZR MAXX is dying a slow and painful death.
Denny: I apologize for this inconvenience. Let me go ahead and check this for you. Denny: May I have an order number?>
Paul: <order number>
Denny: Thank you. One moment please.
Paul: Thanks
Denny: You're welcome.
Denny: Sorry for the wait.
Denny: The order says Ready To Release, which means its still waiting to be shipped and we're
waiting for the tracking number to be generated. When the information is already available, you will receive an email notification so that you can track your device. What I can do is request for the shipping to be expedited for this order. I just cannot guarantee that it will be approved but I will still do my best on my end.
Paul: I would appreciate that. Thank you very much.
Denny: You're welcome. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Is there anything else you need help with?
Paul: No. you've been very helpful and I appreciate it.

We'll see if it helps. I had to look up an address in my email on my MAXX while I was out in the field and it took 20 minutes.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone received their Moto X without getting a "it's shipped" email? I find it hard to believe that everyone is receiving theirs or it's shipped and mine is still sitting in the factory.

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I think some people have said they've received it without seeing a shipping email.

I also read they don't charge you until they ship it - well they've charged me - so where's my shipping notice?! :)

Posted via Android Central App

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone received their Moto X without getting a "it's shipped" email? I find it hard to believe that everyone is receiving theirs or it's shipped and mine is still sitting in the factory.

My Moto X just arrived at my door step yesterday without any emails from Motorola or FedEx. The last email I received was the one from Motorola mentioning possible delays due to the storm.

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Monday (got my promo code that day in the 2nd batch). Got the "we're making it" notice on Tuesday. Got the "it's shipped" notice last night. According to tracking I should see it tomorrow. I did not expect it to be shipped so quickly!

Holy cow. I just checked the tracking and it shows as delivered. Now to just get done with this stupid "Job" thing so I can go home and play!

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My Moto X just arrived at my door step yesterday without any emails from Motorola or FedEx. The last email I received was the one from Motorola mentioning possible delays due to the storm.

I keep talking to reps and they keep giving me the same cut and paste response that Ira "booked" or ready to be shipped. But not actually shipped yet. Of course, I'm honestly not even sure if they have seen or can see if it's been shipped. It's just a frustrating experience.

Is there anyway to find out if this phone shipped besides FedEx Delivery Manager? I can't seem to sign up for that because FedEx can't verify who I am.

Last edited:

ShlomoX

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My 'order has been shipped' email was sent at 2am with Fed Ex confirmation showing it to be delivered same day by 8pm.

Got it at noon time. So from shipped email to delivery in less than 12 hours!

From 'we're assembling it' email to 'shipped email' that was a different story, 5 days with a 'storm delay' email on the second day.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Got mine about 3:00. It was shipped overnight. It's activated and migrating as I type this.

BTW, when I called VZW to activate it the rep said "is the X more powerful than your S3?" I can't believe he was questioning my choice of phones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante