Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

QuadForce

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today. I got it for 211.00 too.. They wouldn't refund me the 150 after I bought mine 2 days prior to the announcement, so they sent me 3 50$ off stackable promo codes and I also stacked it with the 150 cyber Monday code! So.. Its now on eBay for sale to recoup my 150. Will prolly get more than that too. :)

Posted via Android Central App

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email today.

"Your order is coming soon! We've been extra busy and got a little bit behind, but we plan to ship your phone today. Watch out for another email with your tracking information soon."

Ordered 12/5
Credit card charged 12/5
Estimate 12/10

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I also ordered mine on 12 /9, so far no tracking number.

However, with the random shipments, maybe I'll get surprise this afternoon by the FedEx guy!

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Am I understanding this correctly? Are people receiving their phones even though the order history online says that it has not shipped yet?

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Am I understanding this correctly? Are people receiving their phones even though the order history online says that it has not shipped yet?

Why stick to rigid schedules when you can do things randomly.

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
In that case I'm hoping for a surprise delivery today. It would be nice if I had time on the weekend to get the phone configured how I like it.

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine 12/10/13 and have yet to receive any communcation besides "Thanks for your order" and "We're building it" emails. Hopefully it ships monday.

I got a shipping email around 2am yesterday and the phone was delivered a little after noon yesterday. I also got a Moto X the week it came out and I got my shipping email the day after I received the phone.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email today.

"Your order is coming soon! We've been extra busy and got a little bit behind, but we plan to ship your phone today. Watch out for another email with your tracking information soon."

Ordered 12/5
Credit card charged 12/5
Estimate 12/10

I got that email as well. Have you received your tracking info yet?

vmaxed

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I finally got mine delivered today it took 10 days to get here from the day that I ordered it

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email that the phone was shipped today from Ft. Worth, TX for delivery tomorrow. To my office. I had it rerouted to be held at a FedEx office for pickup.

Ordered on 12/10/13

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm convinced Motorola just can't handle this kind of volume. The weather was just a convienant excuse for all these delays. Granted, it's a good excuse all things considered, but the way everything is being handle overall if horrible. Lack of proper communication, order arrivals (or lack-of) are everywhere. It's just crazy. There's no reason many of the people here have been delayed that long, when were seeing new people order and hgetting their phones at textual times.

I'm convinced you have never been to Texas in the winter.

blacksapphire08

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm convinced you have never been to Texas in the winter.

I havent but its probably like other areas of the country that dont regulary see that kind of weather, theyre simply not equipped to handle it like northern states. Even up here it can cause delays, 1-2 days is pretty fair considering how bad ice storms can be.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 2 phones (white/white 16gb, black/black 32gb) and a chromecast on 12/10 with $150 off codes, got a fedex email that one package from Motorola in TX in scheduled to be delivered today. Not sure which one (or perhaps they overnighted the Chromecast by itself?)