Best Moto X Cases

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Any cases I should check out? Ordered Poetic Flip book, and bought Moto X cover. Post any pics if you can.

Posted via Android Central App

jcg5862

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I went with the Otterbox Defender for the protection since my phone goes everywhere with me. This one for the X is very slim as compared to the one I had for my 4S. I'm really liking it, not flashy, but functional and nice.

Posted via Android Central App

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting the SUPCASE clear and the Otterbox Commuter a few weeks ago. I like the SUPCASE in that it handles the natural feel of the phone in your hand really well and it looks good with the phone in it. Protection-wise, it probably wouldn't handle a 4-5ft fall as well as the Otterbox. So since I had the Otterbox Defender for my HTC Rez for a couple of years, I went with the slimmed down Commuter case for my Cement Moto X. It is a little bit thick and doesn't have that nice thin curve that the SUPCASE has but I'm trading it off for drop protection from my fumbling fingers.
I would recommend both but your contentment may vary.

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I went super cheap and picked up a "GreatShield Guardian S Series Slim Fit Wave Design TPU Case" from Amazon... and I absolutely love it! Its not fancy, but it is very minimal, has a front lip that helps to protect the screen when its face down, cutout dimple on the back, and textured grips on the sides of the phone.

While its not the most beautiful case, it fits my needs, and at $6.99 with prime shipping, I am VERY happy!!

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Air Jacket from Moto site

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1386145763301.jpg
    1386145763301.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 444

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Air Jacket from Moto site

I got one of those. It's collecting dust in my closet. It's like you feel like you're gonna break the phone trying to get it on.

I've tried 4 cases and finally conclude that the Moto X is made to go naked. Just feels too good in the hand to cover up. If I were to use a case though, I'd put the Anker one.. The one with he sand feel. It covers the back and unfortunately the dimple but it feels like it's not there almost.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking on getting the poetic palette case and I'll order the otterbox commuter later, as I need a heavy duty case as well.

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have cases from both Diztronic and Hyperion. Will do a review soon.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I like the air jacket I ordered from Moto site

Did you have any issue getting the phone in the case? Others have said it's tough to get in and I don't want to feel like I'm going to break my phone in half to do it. I've got one on the way.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Did you have any issue getting the phone in the case? Others have said it's tough to get in and I don't want to feel like I'm going to break my phone in half to do it. I've got one on the way.

I have an AirJacket for my MotoX and found it to be not that difficult to put on the phone. I just took it off after a couple weeks, don't really care much for the "slick" clear plastic back which also scratches easily. To be honest I like to run the phone "naked" in my pocket.

Last edited:

sooner7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Having experienced Diztronic TPU cases on previous phones, I can attest to supreme quality and they are pretty reasonably priced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21