06-04-2014 11:17 PM
397 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Just gotta say that I'm impressed with the self-healing aspect of my Air Jacket Case. Earlier, my phone got stuck between the seat and the console while I was riding in my sister's car. When I pulled it out, there was a small scuff on the back of the case. I thought it'd be too deep to go away on its own. Thirty minutes later, there's no sign it was ever there.

If I had known this would have happened, I would have taken pics of the before and after for you all to see. This case really is nice.
    dmark44 likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:03 PM
    Just gotta say that I'm impressed with the self-healing aspect of my Air Jacket Case. Earlier, my phone got stuck between the seat and the console while I was riding in my sister's car. When I pulled it out, there was a small scuff on the back of the case. I thought it'd be too deep to go away on its own. Thirty minutes later, there's no sign it was ever there.

If I had known this would have happened, I would have taken pics of the before and after for you all to see. This case really is nice.
    But if the case is feeding on the phone, then some morning the phone will be gone, with only the case remaining! Don't leave your jewelry or arm near it at night!!!!! Ha! Ha! Chris

Sent from my A200 using AC Forums mobile app
    01-07-2014 09:20 PM
    Just got my Bear Motion case today and really like it. I like the matte feeling that it has.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    01-07-2014 09:39 PM
    Otterbox commuter or defender?
    01-08-2014 02:54 PM
    I use the Commuter when I need some extra protection and love it. Had the Defender on my last 2 devices. It was fine for the Dinc2 but found the GNex to be too big with the Defender. Decided to just go with the Commuter for the MotoX. The Otter box Commuter series generally fits very well in the Seidio Active clip holster if you are looking for something like that too.

Posted via AC App on Moto X
    01-08-2014 03:37 PM
    I use the Commuter when I need some extra protection and love it. Had the Defender on my last 2 devices. It was fine for the Dinc2 but found the GNex to be too big with the Defender. Decided to just go with the Commuter for the MotoX. The Otter box Commuter series generally fits very well in the Seidio Active clip holster if you are looking for something like that too.

Posted via AC App on Moto X
    What`s interesting is that the Otterbox Defender is technically cheaper than the Commuter on Amazon right now.

EDIT: 27.95 at Bonanza! Double EDIT: Free shipping as well!
    OEM Original OtterBox Defender Series Case & Holster Clip Motorola Moto X Black - Everything Else
    01-08-2014 06:59 PM
    Looking around I discovered this case:
    BUILT TO TYLT
    I have never heard of Tylt cases (only their wireless chargers) before.... They look pretty nice though.
    I ordered a Speck Candyshell in white but may be returning it after hearing cases of the rubber wearing down, scratches, etc. I'm tempted to try out the Tylt.
    01-08-2014 11:55 PM
    I ordered a Speck Candyshell in white but may be returning it after hearing cases of the rubber wearing down, scratches, etc.
    I had a Speck Candyshell for my iPhone and it was the worst case I ever had. I got it in June and by September the rubber was ripped and coming apart. It also made my screen so dirty from whatever the rubber picked up. I couldn't keep it clean.
    01-09-2014 12:45 AM
    Looking around I discovered this case:
    BUILT TO TYLT
    I have never heard of Tylt cases (only their wireless chargers) before.... They look pretty nice though.
    I ordered a Speck Candyshell in white but may be returning it after hearing cases of the rubber wearing down, scratches, etc. I'm tempted to try out the Tylt.
    I don't like their logo on the case so prominent and they need more black options, less grey options.
    01-09-2014 12:46 AM
    My Moto X with the Supcase from Amazon...

Best Moto X Cases-motoxsupcase1_zpse9a28508.jpgBest Moto X Cases-motoxsupcase2_zps6cf55afc.jpg

Now after seeing MojoFusion's pics, thought I'd give the Cimo case a try for a bit...

Best Moto X Cases-motoxcimo1_zps50ace242.jpg Best Moto X Cases-motoxcimo2_zps3bdbef45.jpg

As you can see, the Supcase isn't exactly clear, like they claim on their Amazon ad, but I do like the look of the case with the black border.

I kind of like the all white back. I'd rock the Moto X with no case, but the phone seems it like slip out of my hand to easy. I'd try a completely clear
    case, but clear TPU to me seems kind of tacky. Still looking at other cases, preferably $10 or less.
    A895 likes this.
    01-09-2014 07:28 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ELT...cUvbUpU3384429

This is the Qmadix S series case for the Moto X. The case is nice. It has rubber gripping on the side. A major issue and potential deal breaker for some is that it has a slick back. This case will slide on a table. Holding it in the had won't result in it slipping out of your hands. I like it though. What do y'all think? Sorry I couldn't take a picture with the phone in the case.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Best Moto X Cases-1389318499865.jpg   Best Moto X Cases-1389318520674.jpg  
    A895 and cq1125 like this.
    01-09-2014 07:52 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ELT...cUvbUpU3384436

This is the Qmadix S series case for the Moto X. The case is nice. It has rubber gripping on the side. A major issue and potential deal breaker for some is that it has a slick back. This case will slide on a table. Holding it in the had won't result in it slipping out of your hands. I like it though. What do y'all think? Sorry I couldn't take a picture with the phone in the case.

Very nice love the design on the inside. I considered the black for a while myself.

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App
    01-09-2014 07:54 PM
    Qmadix S Series Case for Motorola X - Retail Packaging - Red/Black:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Looks good! Is there any interference with the mic/speakers? I noticed they are covered up...
    01-09-2014 07:58 PM
    Looks good! Is there any interference with the mic/speakers? I noticed they are covered up...
    No interference that I can tell. Everything sounds as if the phone wasn't in a case at all.
    01-09-2014 08:02 PM
    I love this thread! I just got a holster case and I hate it. I don't actually wear the holster unless I'm wearing a skirt (I'm a teacher and can't just leave my phone out), but it so slippery that I'm worried that I'm going to drop it. I can't go sans case - the phone slipped out from between my ear and shoulder at the gym and I'm not chancing it. I'd love a basic tpu. I'm just adding to my wishlist... :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    01-09-2014 08:38 PM
    I love this thread! I just got a holster case and I hate it. I don't actually wear the holster unless I'm wearing a skirt (I'm a teacher and can't just leave my phone out), but it so slippery that I'm worried that I'm going to drop it. I can't go sans case - the phone slipped out from between my ear and shoulder at the gym and I'm not chancing it. I'd love a basic tpu. I'm just adding to my wishlist... :-)

What about this?
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EUPNO6I/...cUvbUpU3384632

P.S. It's in my wishlist now. Going to order one day >_>.
    Also glad you love this thread made it so people who have a Moto X can see the best cases real owners have. I own a Poetic Flipbook, Griffin Reveal Case black, Black FlipCase from eBay and a generic hybrid case bought at the mall. All in all though you can't really go wrong with whatever you find. I have my eyes on an otterbox because I have been especially clumsy lately.

01-09-2014 09:54 PM
    I've got the supcase in blue and clear and it looks good on the developer edition. I like the feel of it but wish it was slightly more grippy when laying face down. But I do like the dimple

The ballistic aspira is a great case. Mine is the Grey green one. I love with the grippy feeling when laying face down. The downside is that it is slick and shiny on the back. This leads to greasy finger print magnet unfortunately and there's no dimple. Offers better protection than supcase in my opinion tho.

The ballistic sg max is great but really bulky and takes away from the great feeling in hand. But still the best protection.

Using the supcase now... Love the way it feels in hand. If I'm doing an activity where I will worry about dropping I've got other options tho.

Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X DE
    01-09-2014 10:13 PM

Awesome avatar!
    01-09-2014 10:45 PM
    Just ordered this one from Amazon. I'm curious to see what I think of ithttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E8GQHM2/...cUvbUpU3387020
    01-11-2014 06:17 AM
    Just ordered this one from Amazon. I'm curious to see what I think of ithttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E8GQHM2/...cUvbUpU3387153
    I remember I wanted the Supcase when the moto X first came out. When you get it can you post some pics for the rest of us?

01-11-2014 08:55 AM
    I remember I wanted the Supcase when the moto X first came out. When you get it can you post some pics for the rest of us?

Yeah sure thing, I bought the clear back with black trim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    01-11-2014 09:03 AM
    Just got this case... I love it. Great tactile feedback with the buttons.

01-11-2014 10:06 AM
    Yeah sure thing, I bought the clear back with black trim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    I have the sup case too.... Is a good case but provides poor feedback with the button "click"

01-11-2014 10:08 AM
    I just got the air jacket grip case. So far really like it

01-11-2014 10:46 AM
    what's the best minimal case which is sticky enough to prevent sliding in most circumstances? looks like the bear motion is a hard rubber. can't tell with the diztronic. i don't mind pocket lint now and then (silcone feel).

(i have an otterbox commuter case for atrix 4g and material is perfect... won't slide at all, even on an incline)
    01-12-2014 09:06 PM
397 ... 7891011 ...