Best Moto X Cases

mkurz12

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Sedio Ledger Flip case or Incipio Watson Wallet Case?

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

My brother in-law has the Incipio Watson for his Note 3 and the corners on both the feather case part and the folio part have cracked. He is on his 2nd one and it is doing the same.
Maybe a bad batch or just a flaw in the Note 3's?

Posted via AC App on Moto X

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It's just a case, but as I mentioned above, it's color options match all of accent colors of the Moto X. It's the only one I can see that was designed that way.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Ah, I understand. The cruzerlite cases come in a variety of colors though as well.

bryantest

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
What's so great about the air jacket case?

Well..it isn't just about the case..but Powersupport is one of most respected makers of smartphone cases and screen protectors out there (a LOT of people have given positive testimonies/reviews about the quality of its products) . And I remember reading something from their website that all of its products are designed and made in Japan.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
But those cases cover up the phone so that no one can see the colors of the backs and the accents. Kind of defeats the point of Moto Maker.

Didn't get a Moto maker phone though. Just got a black one.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The best case is the one that comes in the box. NONE.

Oh, please not this. Not everyone wants to go around not wanting to protecting their devices they (likely how I did as well) spent hundreds on. It feels wonderful without case, but I know it's not something I would do on a regular basis outside of my home.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Then maybe it's not entirely relevant to you. But to others with Moto Maker phones or who want to add colors to their phone in the same way as the Air Jacket Grip, it might matter.

Maybe if it was cheaper, that thing is $34 bucks.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE not to have a case but these damn phones are just too expensive for ME Znot to protect.

When I take the case off of my GS3 I love how it feels, but it must stay protected so the case goes back on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bryantest

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Still over $20.

Because the manufacturer of that case is one of the most well-respected in the accessories industry when it comes to cases and screen protector. Not to mention the fact its products are designed and made in Japan

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy