Best Moto X Cases

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Anybody find a leather slipcase, ala Beyza or Sena (not for the Moto X yet)? You know the ones where you have to slip the phone out every time you use it. That way it's always bare in your hand but doesn't get scratched in your pocket (front or back). I'd like to be able to see the cool back color and stuff, not cover it with cheapo plastic.

Yeah I made a post about that. Im with you on the concept. Its on the Motorola website. Leather sleeve. Its 50 bucks though. Btw I loved r he Sena when I had an iphone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Anybody find a leather slipcase, ala Beyza or Sena (not for the Moto X yet)? You know the ones where you have to slip the phone out every time you use it. That way it's always bare in your hand but doesn't get scratched in your pocket (front or back). I'd like to be able to see the cool back color and stuff, not cover it with cheapo plastic.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rables-sleeve-Moto-X-DODO.html&token=k0GtWg62

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
You were right afterall!

We should start a contest on when the winners will be announced. Before Cupcake is released? Before the G2 is released? Before the next Round Robin? Before the Dow drops to 1416 and none of us can afford cell phones?

Yep

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Cimo Clear S-line TPU case off of Amazon just to have something when I need it. It's mostly frosted but does have some clear sections to show off the phone colors. I was very happy with the black s-line case I have for my Rezound.

Hope to get the blue Air Jacket eventually, though for normal day-to-day use I'll be going without a case.

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I made a post about that. Im with you on the concept. Its on the Motorola website. Leather sleeve. Its 50 bucks though. Btw I loved r he Sena when I had an iphone

It's $59 on the Motorola site. DODOcases made in SF. That's probably $20 more than my Sena case for the Galaxy Nexus. The nice thing about slipcases is they protect 100% of the phone in your pocket but the phone's bare when you use it. No screen cover either (those are pretty horrible IMO). Some have a tab that you pull to raise the phone out, some you push from the bottom. I dislike anything plastic on a $500 phone. Leather only. Just my preference.

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I sent Sena an email about an UltraSlim leather sleeve for Moto X. Motorola is no longer supported by Sena. That is such a bummer. I've had 4 Sena cases between my wife and me, two Droids, one GS3, and one Bionic. They were a lot nicer than the DODO cases listed for twice as much.

Rob220

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My Supcase just came today. Seems like a very nice case. I got it in blue with the clear back and it looks nice the DE Moto X. It maintains the nice curved back and that Moto dimple on the back. Overall the phone still feels great in the hand. I would prefer the look of the phone naked, but this gives a little more grip and provides protection at some level. It's not an otterbox, but it isn't nearly as bulky as one either.

I agree I really like my supcase. It keeps the phone feeling while not adding much bulk.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I sent Sena an email about an UltraSlim leather sleeve for Moto X. Motorola is no longer supported by Sena. That is such a bummer. I've had 4 Sena cases between my wife and me, two Droids, one GS3, and one Bionic. They were a lot nicer than the DODO cases listed for twice as much.
That's a drag. I have used Beyza and Fortte as leather slipcases for several smartphones. Beyza has one where you push the phone up from the bottom sort of like my Sena (except it's cut out). They look great, better colors/patterns. But I didn't see any Moto X cases when I looked (I didn't see any Galaxy Nexus cases either). Maybe see if they plan on one. So far this is looking like a lonely phone for nice sewn cases.

bryantest

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Cimo Clear S-line TPU case off of Amazon just to have something when I need it. It's mostly frosted but does have some clear sections to show off the phone colors. I was very happy with the black s-line case I have for my Rezound.

Hope to get the blue Air Jacket eventually, though for normal day-to-day use I'll be going without a case.

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk

The blue is now available!! Just bought mine today!!

Posted via Moto X

gingersnapgirl

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
pretty much all of the ones I saw on amazon were frosted. the only ones I can find that aren't are the Diztronic (and I'll probably end up with the pink glitter one, because, well, what girl doesn't like glitter?) and a few on ebay that look really cheaply made. The Cruzerlite ones come in the best colors, but they too are frosted. I just don't like frosted (unless it's a cupcake we're talking about...)

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
IMO is a sin to put this customized and beautify crafted phone in a case, LOL.
I bought a leather sleeve on Etsy and couldn't be happier.
I either carry it naked in my empty jeans pocket or put it in a sleeve when I put it somewhere else. The sleeve will protect it from scratching or a fall but yea, I know, there's still this slight chance I might drop it while it's naked.

gingersnapgirl

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I either carry it naked in my empty jeans pocket or put it in a sleeve when I put it somewhere else. The sleeve will protect it from scratching or a fall but yea, I know, there's still this slight chance I might drop it while it's naked.

that "slight" chance is more than slight for me (I'm a bit of a klutz), so I need to have a case, as much as I hate to do it. I have a pocket on the outside of my wallet to keep it in while I'm in transit, but I still need protection for when it's not in the wallet.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
that "slight" chance is more than slight for me (I'm a bit of a klutz), so I need to have a case, as much as I hate to do it. I have a pocket on the outside of my wallet to keep it in while I'm in transit, but I still need protection for when it's not in the wallet.

What about the poetic flip book. I posted pics a page or two back of mines. It Is a very good case, thin and small enough for any pockets.

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Tony Rizzo

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

Which one did you get? Pic? Tks.