Best Moto X Cases

Dswann3

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone managed to get a Moto X sleeve? I can only find the DODOCase ones:
Motorola Moto X

Posted via Android Central App

I'm considering this one: Nokia Lumia 920 - UltraSlim

An early post mentioned the size was similar to the X, just slightly wider. For $23 I might give it a try as I really am not wanting to put a regular case on it and ruin the feel of the phone. Still undecided at this moment.

straygator7

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site

An early post mentioned the size was similar to the X, just slightly wider. For $23 I might give it a try as I really am not wanting to put a regular case on it and ruin the feel of the phone. Still undecided at this moment.

I have this. The case is slightly wider than the device, so it's not a snug fit. But I've come to like the fact that the phone slides out easily when I want to remove it, and the case is nicely crafted leather which looks great and does exactly what I want it to do -- protect the device from damage in my pocket.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

You found any wool felt ones? Those scream premium plus I just ordered a wool felt laptop sleeve.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I usually exclusively buy seidio products if they're available for my phone. They make the active fit for the moto x and it is amazing

geekfab

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I usually exclusively buy seidio products if they're available for my phone. They make the active fit for the moto x and it is amazing

I second that. I love the cases with the built in kickstands. They make the phone a little bulkier but it's a nice feature to have.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Do your cases have a holster? The holster is why I got the Pure Gear.

Ah. Well in don't have a holster. I don't use them. I got a couple cases for my old RAZR M that came with holsters that I never used.

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Ah. Well in don't have a holster. I don't use them. I got a couple cases for my old RAZR M that came with holsters that I never used.
The main reason to get the Pure Gear is the holster. If you don't want a holster, there are better cases. I like the Seidio Surface the best.