Motorola customer service experience.

richard451

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I took advantage of the black friday deal and purchased a gsm dev version of the MotoX. I also added Moto Care and a skip to the order. The next day I realized I forgot to add the code to get a 30% discount on the skip (I was focusing on checking out before the store crashed). I called up Motorola and explained my issue, expecting to get a refund of about $4.50. Instead I was told that they could not change my order and for my trouble I could get another skip and headphones (I wasn't clear of the brand, but they came in colors) for free. I really wasn't looking for that, but $4.50 isn't going to change my world and another pair of headphones & skip might.

Overall I believe it was a positive experience and places Moto is a good light for me. Just thought I'd share.

TLDR; Motorola has really good customer service.

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I had a similar experience, during the downtime I called to see if there was anything that could be done or an estimate of the time it will take to get the system back up. Fast forward 45 minutes and I check the website again and I am able to place my order for a Verizon DE Moto X at $399. Later that afternoon I get a call back from the person I spoke to before the site came up apologizing for the inconvenience. I explain that it all worked out and that I received a confirmation, she offered to check my account, confirmed that my order was in fact placed and in the system and then asks me if I had considered any accessories. I explained that I thought about the the Incase Pro shell but fanned on it just happy to get my order in and she told me that she would add it to my order free of charge for the inconvenience, that is customer care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37