Question about unread, miss call and voice mail counts

Nidwow

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Took my 30 hours old iPhone 5s back to AT&T store and walk out with Moto X 2 hours ago. My previous phone was Samsung S4. Just finished updated the OS to 4.4 from 4.2.2 that came with the phone.

Moto X is much cleaner then my GS4 for sure, not many junks that I would never going to use in a million years. How do I get my Moto X to display the number of miss calls, unread SMS and emails like it did with my GS4?

Thank you kindly.

Frankump

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know the Moto X won't display them, you'll have to get a third party app from the Play Store.

Posted via Android Central App

Nidwow

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know the Moto X won't display them, you'll have to get a third party app from the Play Store.

Posted via Android Central App

Aye aye sir, thank you for the info. I thought those features should be standard, heck my mid 1990 Nokia phone with monochrome LCD have those features LOL.

I thought I was crazy as I did not have to do anything when I got my first Android phone (GS4) 7 months ago. Apparently an unread "blah -blah" is not a feature of the Android OS but rather phone manufacturer added feature. Been with AT&T since 1998 and gone through many phone with them, this was my first phone that did not have the features as a standard.

But sure, I can live without.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae