Cyber Monday Buyers!

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I just ordered a Moto X through Moto Maker with the navy back, silver accents and the black front. I can't wait to see it in person because a lot of the real life pictures floating around online look amazing. Oh and that $150 off coupon was just icing on top of the cake! My only complaint is the NINE day wait!

So what colors did other cyber Mon- well...uh - Wednesday buyers decide on? Any advice for when I first get the phone, exciting hidden features? Fire away below!

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Cabernet back, white front, and black accents. Hopefully the weather will start getting back to normal down here soon so everyone can go back to work! I'm on day three if being iced inside my house

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm still undecided on what I want to make mine. But considering an all black approach with red or orange accents.

bd1212

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm still undecided on what I want to make mine. But considering an all black approach with red or orange accents.

I'm going with the black front, woven black back, red accents. After seeing the red accents at Best Buy I knew it was perfect.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
A lot of great choices! I'm still waiting to see what the navy back will look like IRL and it looks like it will be at least another week before mine comes in to see!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

chiefandrews

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I just ordered a Moto X through Moto Maker with the navy back, silver accents and the black front. I can't wait to see it in person because a lot of the real life pictures floating around online look amazing.

I almost did the same, as well as the olive back too. I kept going back and forth, back and forth and couldn't decide. I then looked at the crimson and on a whim went with that. I did the black front because that's what I'm used to staring at on my Nexus 4. I contemplated a white front, but being in Alabama, I would have looked like an Alabama fan, which I'm not!

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I almost did the same, as well as the olive back too. I kept going back and forth, back and forth and couldn't decide. I then looked at the crimson and on a whim went with that. I did the black front because that's what I'm used to staring at on my Nexus 4. I contemplated a white front, but being in Alabama, I would have looked like an Alabama fan, which I'm not!

Leo Laporte showed his crimson on his show. Looked really nice. I wish I could have seen all the colors live but couldn't find a place that has them. The web site doesn't really show the colors well. Went with the woven black and yellow accent.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So the device finally arrived this afternoon and I have to say, the pictures do not do this color justice! The navy blue is subtle but with the silver accents they draw your attention. Heck, I'm almost sad to have to put a case over the back...maybe there's a case with a clear back that can still protect against falls and bumps (I'm kinda rough on phones).