FREE Moto X Promo Code

intellectronik

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
No strings attached, just not going to be able to use this code. Obviously this is first-come, first serve. so here you go. Hope one of you lucky persons enjoys this, and please DO NOT try to re-sell or re-use this code, or try to purchase a device for profit. Let someone who actually WANTS the device get first-dibs, that's all I ask.

$150 off a 16GB or 32GB Moto X without contract through Moto Maker:
H2DW-KBGR-FFWY-MLGR-F5FE - 12/11/13 11:59PM EST

Happy Holidays!

mrmw

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
No strings attached...Let someone who actually WANTS the device get first-dibs, that's all I ask.

Happy Holidays!

Code worked perfectly. This saves me from the noon Eastern time crush today. T-mobile 32gb ETA is Dec 17. After 90 days 'break in' bootloader gets unlocked, then it's a virtual Developer Edition.

A thousand thanks.

Phljjs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Here's a code that I don't need...

H2DW-NAXH-MGHX-B3GW-243D Expire: 12/11/13 11:59PM EST
Remember to check out as a guest to avoid any issues.

Happy Holidays!!!

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
And here's my extra code that I don't need.
H2DW-M6XH-YZEL-OLEE-4YW3

PLEASE, only use this code if you are buying a Moto X for yourself or as a gift, not to resell. Also, if I see this code on Ebay I will take swift action to invalidate the code and you will sell a code that doesn't work.

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
And here's my extra code that I don't need.
H2DW-M6XH-YZEL-OLEE-4YW3

PLEASE, only use this code if you are buying a Moto X for yourself or as a gift, not to resell. Also, if I see this code on Ebay I will take swift action to invalidate the code and you will sell a code that doesn't work.

I used this code, thank you so much. Helped me avoid trying to deal with the chaos.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine that I won't be able to use, not in the budget this year. Hope someone gets to enjoy the awesomeness that I won't.

*H2DW-FAGA-HL7B-FXFG-WHBF

Posted via Android Central App