FREE Moto X Promo Code

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thread cleaned once again... please try to keep the discussion on topic and away from attacking members and/or discussing the sale of codes.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyone that is offering up their codes for free is awesome IMO. Thanks to everyone that put one in here!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Amyshubby

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Here is an extra code I have. It's good until Wednesday.

I worked very hard for this. I figure whoever gets it owes me a "thank you" for my time. However, we are all busy so I'll accept a "Tx" instead!

:p

Seriously- all I ask is that whoever gets it uses it for themselves and doesn't try to sell it or the phone they get.

H2DW-DR3D-WZFN-AX7H-YT76

Last edited:

atlas_dns

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
cross-posting from other thread:

if anyone has a need for a code (expires this Wednesday), then feel free to use: H2DW-BVHE-UL9R-D92S-6UT7

if you're inclined, post a picture of the phone once it arrives so that we can see the design. happy holidays, all

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
what does break in bootloader gets unlocked mean ? :S and is it true that the Tmo GSM variant is sim unlocked? cus i want to use the moto x here in india and people saying Tmo is the option i shall go for! whatsay?
Code worked perfectly. This saves me from the noon Eastern time crush today. T-mobile 32gb ETA is Dec 17. After 90 days 'break in' bootloader gets unlocked, then it's a virtual Developer Edition.

A thousand thanks.

mrmw

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
what does break in bootloader gets unlocked mean ? :S and is it true that the Tmo GSM variant is sim unlocked? cus i want to use the moto x here in india and people saying Tmo is the option i shall go for! whatsay?

The Moto X warranty is one year. By 'break in' is meant to give the device 90 days of use to see if anything fails. Once the 90 days have elapsed and all is working well, then I would be willing to void the remainder of it's one year warranty in exchange for having an unlocked bootloader.

This is an idiosyncratic decision derived from recent experience with Motorola, it's customer service approach and warranty performance:
(1) I bought a top of the line Motorola Photon 4G Sprint Oct 2011 with the assurance from Moto of 18 months of updates to at least Ice Cream Sandwich. In Oct 2012 a Moto OTA update locks the bootloader down so tight that no one at XDA could crack it. Nov 2012 Moto announces no more updates to the Photon 4G and hence no Ice Cream Sandwich. Had my unit had an unlocked bootloader I could have flashed a custom ROM with ICS and after, Jelly Bean.
(2) July 2012 (within the Photon's one year warranty) the battery wore out. I called and they said they would send a replacement battery. Never received the battery or heard anything from Moto again.

The Moto X T-Mobile version is Sim unlocked out of the box.

Sorry to have wandered so far from this terrific thread, of which I have been the first beneficiary. My Moto X T-mobile version is arriving next Tuesday. A thousand thanks to the OP for the generous donation of their code.

Cheers.

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have a working code? please PM. Would be very appreciated! Looking to buy the phone for my Mum so she can get rid of her beaten down BlackBerry!
Thanks in advance! :)

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Can this phone be used in Australia?
I think you will be more likely to get an answer to your question if you start your own thread asking that question. This thread is about free codes and your question will get buried quickly by all the codes and requests. I am sure that pretty soon people will be posting more codes as they decide not to buy and the thread will grow.

MkVsTheWorld

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought the Moto X had wireless charging like my Nexus 5 does, which is why I reserved a code. That would've been a great daily driver phone while I use the Nexus 5 for development and app testing. Since I'm now spoiled on wireless charging and don't want to bother with 3rd party cases on my phone, I'm just gonna stick with my N5.

Here's a code: H2DM-PFMW-9DXF-LK6A-4ZVK

Expires: 12/16/13 11:59PM EST

I hope it helps!

Yank731

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought the Moto X had wireless charging like my Nexus 5 does, which is why I reserved a code. That would've been a great daily driver phone while I use the Nexus 5 for development and app testing. Since I'm now spoiled on wireless charging and don't want to bother with 3rd party cases on my phone, I'm just gonna stick with my N5.

Here's a code: H2DM-PFMW-9DXF-LK6A-4ZVK

Expires: 12/16/13 11:59PM EST

I hope it helps!

Thank you very much!! Christmas gift for my wife.

M1A

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
This is one that expires on the 11th.
H2DW-QECG-WY64-BPZV-LUGH

I managed to talk my way into a Developer Edition and don't need this.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Consolidating all active codes. if you use it let me know i will remove them from the list

H2DM-GE5V-OKQ5-AKBY-DSZ6
H2DW-QECG-WY64-BPZV-LUGH
H2DW-OE7R-MRY3-N3QB-36YC
H2DW-P5ZT-FNEU-P3BC-92XN
H2DW-BVHE-UL9R-D92S-6UT7
H2DW-FVMH-2OFW-PMXF-T75W
H2DM-FSSX-D9FG-CFLH-7UEI
H2DW-IWGG-4OH4-FU2R-P4QU
H2DW-IRNS-2IHO-K49Y-4MRQ
H2DW-FAGA-HL7B-FXFG-VZBF
H2DW-FKAE-MLHN-HHBW-BZYQ
H2DW-QNAE-UKPZ-DCTH-Q46X
H2DM-DKDY-BT9U-HBGU-EY7S
H2DW-IEWY-FBPK-DLVT-NXSH
H2DW-GI5B-HPE2-M9ME-GCF7

cubicle2

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have one too if anyone needs it. I was going to go off contract but eventually decided I need to stick with VZW for my coverage area. Kill me.

H2DM-LIQX-64E6-EFBH-OAOV