FREE Moto X Promo Code

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
anyone else has a code?
Christmas time is here and i need one for a gift.

please....
some of those that were posted didn't expire until the 16th. Have you tried them all to make sure they were used?,

Also, perhaps those who have codes that don't expire until the 16th can post them in a new thread entitled FREE Moto X Promo Codes Expiring 12/16.

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I know this is totally off topic and if the Mods want to clean it I understand but I have to say that I am a long time reader and a short time poster to the AC forums, and I am primarily a BlackBerry user that is totally looking to make the switch to the Moto X, so finding this thread makes me happy to see that this community is as tight as the CB community that I am originally coming from. Unfortunately for me, money is tight right now due to Christmas so I will be getting my Moto X on contract from Sprint probably right after new years and will have no need for any of these codes but it is truly awesome to see that everyone is so giving (well, all except that one guy) of something that turned out they won't be using anyway. I'm glad I will be making the switch to Android and even more glad that there is this community that I can turn to for help. I guess there are good people still out there ;) HUGE thanks to the OP for even coming up with this thread.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I got a code for a friend, but he doesn't want to use it. This code expires on the 16th. Enjoy!

H2DM-DKTE-DEPH-MFXC-IIII

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have one of these left? My dad's thinking about selling his iPhone 4S and getting an X but I don't think he'd pay full price for one. Please PM me if you do :)

Posted via Android Central App

mk6art

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
H2DM-QWPX-4CXM-OBBU-RUWN expires 12/16
Just paying it forward to the android community. Someone please use this code as I don't want it to go to waste.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays

crosserb

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Expires on 16th.
H2DM-IWGG-4OFW-LEHR-XECA
Might post another later. Was going to order, but settled for all black.
Merry Xmas!!!