01-05-2014 08:58 PM
31 12
tools
    I ended up with the Kenu Airframe. I had to fiddle with it a bit to get it set up so it was firmly attached, didn't block anything I cared about, and had the "stretchy" side on the side that made it more convenient to get the phone in and out. But having done that, I like it a lot. It is small and inconspicuous, it holds the phone firmly, it leaves everything clear that needs to be clear (buttons, usb port) and it's convenient, and holds the phone in a handy place. I like it so much I bought a second one for travel, and for the other car. (It lives in the other car, but I will grab it when I travel.) AND, I expect i can use it with my next phone, too.
    I really wanted the Airframe.
    01-04-2014 04:18 PM
    Is it easy to get the Moto X in and out of the AirFrame one-handed? I picked up a Bracketron model at Costco last week; it works similar to the AirFrame, except that both sides slide out from the center, making it impossible to use one-handed because you have to push the one side out twice as far, and the spring is too stiff. I ended up returning it.

Also, is it possible to angle the phone toward the driver with the AirFrame, or are you pretty much forced to have the back of the phone parallel to the dash/vent?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I put my Moto X into and take it out of the AirFrame one-handed by pushing a little to the right and removing and/or installing and yes, it can be angled towards the driver (at least in my car). I like it so much I'm getting another one for travel.
    01-04-2014 04:20 PM
    The Kenu airframe is very easy to operate with one hand. The isn't any built in mechanism that allows for tilting (only rotation) but because of the way it clips to the vent you can potentially make very minor adjustments so that it's easily viewable.

Posted from my Moto X
    01-04-2014 05:39 PM
    I also have the Kenu Airframe and have no problems inserting and removing one handed. I like how it can also be used as a phone stand at night when using the phone as a clock.

Sent from my Moto X
    01-04-2014 11:40 PM
    I like that I can leave it in the car, and don't feel like I need to put it out of the way, or under a seat, or whatever when I park. Maybe that's just my hang up with the vehicle dock I used previously.
    01-05-2014 09:37 AM
    Just purchased the Kenu AirFrame from the local Apple Store as I did not want to wait for Amazon (impatient I guess). Very, VERY pleased with it for my Moto X with a slim case. Easy to install and remove phone, as well as the mount itself. Simple design, sturdy once in the vent. I would recommend a serious look at this unit.
    01-05-2014 08:58 PM
31 12